North American Motoring

North American Motoring (https://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/)
-   Drivetrain (Cooper S) (https://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/drivetrain-cooper-s-434/)
-   -   Drivetrain Armytrix Exhaust | Mini Cooper F56 | Valvetronic System | OBDII Module | App (https://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/drivetrain-cooper-s/290273-armytrix-exhaust-mini-cooper-f56-valvetronic-system-obdii-module-app.html)

Armytrix_Exhaust 07-05-2015 11:15 PM

Mini Cooper F56 S | ARMYTRIX Decat/Cat-Back Valved-Exhaust - Photos & Videos!

3 Attachment(s)
More than 1300+ Videos on ARMYTRIX Youtube Channel, Come Search Your Exhaust Sounds! http://www.youtube.com/armytrix
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MINI COOPER F56 ARMYTRIX DECAT/CAT-BACK VALVETRONIC EXHAUST

FEATURED EXHAUST SOUND VIDEOS

ORIGINAL VALVE CONTROL KEY FOB STILL INCLUDED
***Available For iOS and Android***

ARMYTRIX - AUTOMOTIVE WEAPONIZED
By following the creed of achieving the most power, superior sound and true versatility, Armytrix builds supreme performance valvetronic exhaust systems that are second to none. All fostered by a culture of perseverance and innovation. ARMYTRIX not only creates exhausts, we create experiences.

ARMYTRIX stands for the philosophy of arming the vehicle with the most advanced exhaust system technology that’ll challenge everything you thought you knew about performance driving. Precision and innovation, we break down barriers and blaze our own trail. This is the Armytrix Way.

Our desire to innovate is constant. The valvetronic system brings about unprecedented versatility to everyday driving. Our OBDII dongle revolutionized the way the industry approaches the installation process. The Armytrix APP constructs a brand new way for the user to access and interact with the vehicle.

ADVANCED VALVETRONIC FEATURES
Our pioneering spirit has led to this revolutionary progression of valve control. In the name of attaining more flexibility and versatility, we introduce the Armytrix smartphone app. Works in conjunction with the original key fob controller, the user gains another valuable asset in asserting total dominance. Quick and effortless one-touch command is all that’s required to experience the polar opposite end of the sound spectrum. The main feature of the app is the in-depth selections, from RPM to oil temperature which are displayed and logged in real-time. The rein is in your hand, command the chariot as you wish!
  • Plug & Play
  • Reduce Installation Time by 50%
  • Deletion of O2-related CEL Code
  • Real Time Update of Vehicle Status
  • Multiple Selectable Options (RPM, Speed, etc.)
  • Reliable | Efficient | Secure
  • First Ever APP Controlled Valvetronic System via OBDII Port

STAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST FEATURES
  • Fabricated from T304 stainless steel
  • Top TIG welding techniques
  • Noticeable weight reduction versus OEM exhaust
  • Responsive valvetronic system for improved functionality
  • Unrestricted design for the extra exhaust flow from engine
  • Different autitory sensations accompany specific rev ranges
  • 3 unique tips options (Elegant chrome silver/Fierce matte black/Exquisite burn blue)
  • Perfect fitment by precision design and crafting
  • All-around performance to satisfy driving needs

Attachment 194549
Attachment 194550
Attachment 194551

North America Office - Order Email: info@armytrix.com

E.U. Office - Order Call: 82 2 2217 4569
E.U. Office - Order Email: info@Armytrix-europe.com

Other Country Please Visit Our Dealer Page
http://www.armytrix.com/dealer.php

Armytrix_Exhaust 07-05-2015 11:17 PM

11 Attachment(s)
****MINI COOPER F56 VALVETRONIC EXHAUST SYSTEM****

Armytrix_Exhaust 07-05-2015 11:22 PM

6 Attachment(s)
****UPDATE****

Armytrix stainless steel exhaust was designed and built to push the limit of performance. Our engineers meticulously conduct research and tests to determine the right tone and the smoothest of flow. Our seasoned manufacturers, with intimate knowledge of building exhausts, craft these pieces with extreme care. The quality of workmanship can be readily examined even on the tiniest of welds. Designed and forged to preserve the up-most safety and reliability, offering more power without losing drivability.

VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION

MINI COOPER F56

General Inquiry | info@armytrix.com

Armytrix_Exhaust 07-05-2015 11:43 PM

10 Attachment(s)
****UPDATE****

Armytrix is showing the world that the Mini Cooper isn't a pushover. Our stainless steel forged valvetronic system brings the full potential out of the vehicle. A symphony of power and sound mixed to perfection for your ultimate enjoyment. Discover the meaning of true versatility with our key fob or mobile app operated system, loud and quiet is just a gentle press away.

MINI COOPER F56

steff56 07-09-2015 11:39 AM

I have tried many times to contact you... and guess.. no respond in my emails..

blue al 07-10-2015 10:42 PM

No one gets my business if they don't have an address or a telephone number
Are these guys sponsors or spammers ?

steff56 07-11-2015 01:06 AM

I don't know what they are. I know that they have not contacted me after many emails from my side.

Armytrix_Exhaust 07-12-2015 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by blue al (Post 4101911)
No one gets my business if they don't have an address or a telephone number
Are these guys sponsors or spammers ?

Originally Posted by steff56 (Post 4101919)
I don't know what they are. I know that they have not contacted me after many emails from my side.

Hey guys, we're terribly sorry if we couldn't get to your emails in a prompt manner. You can PM us and we'll make sure to respond as fast as we can. Make sure to provide your name, email, country and parts required when inquiring.

If you are in the United States, please contact Jorge at jorge@armytrix.com or call them at 626-269-7579.

Thank you all very much.

blue al 07-12-2015 10:21 PM

So where are you based ?

Where is this kit manufactutured ?

Armytrix_Exhaust 07-20-2015 06:23 PM

****UPDATE****

Providing the spark for your summertime cookout with Armytrix valvetronic exhaust. All this power and sound is easily controllable with a simple touch. The system alternates between unobstructed straight pipes to a sound impeding state, offering you the solution to drastically different driving conditions. No longer have to worry about disturbing the neighborhood or not having enough excitement. You've got it all in this one single Armytrix system.

MINI COOPER F56

Armytrix_Exhaust 07-22-2015 01:25 AM

8 Attachment(s)
****UPDATE****

A single system that offers both elegance and ferocity, Armytrix will change the way you see exhaust. Because of its location, the exhaust is like an iceberg, with the chunk of the body hidden and showing only the tips. Just like an iceberg, the most dangerous part is the side not readily seen and Armytrix is the same way. Producing ridiculous audio output that'll put most cars to shame and with power that'll leave their jaw dropped.

MINI COOPER F56

blue al 07-23-2015 10:09 AM

Update.....

Thailand. :thumbsup:

Not the hardest question to answer

Shame I had to find out myself

:popcorn:

Ryephile 07-23-2015 11:36 AM

I don't suppose there are any dynos? Lots of pretty pictures and videos, but is this a decorative exhaust or does it also alter the torque curve?

A good turbo exhaust will improve spool time and lower the boost threshold along with improving the PR of the turbine. A back-to-back dyno proves all those things.

Armytrix_Exhaust 07-23-2015 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by Ryephile (Post 4105727)
I don't suppose there are any dynos? Lots of pretty pictures and videos, but is this a decorative exhaust or does it also alter the torque curve?

A good turbo exhaust will improve spool time and lower the boost threshold along with improving the PR of the turbine. A back-to-back dyno proves all those things.

Hello Ryephile and thank you for commenting. We can assure you that our exhaust is more than just for show. So, as soon as we receive the dyno results, we'll post them up to let you guys have a look. Cheers.

Ryephile 07-23-2015 07:28 PM

Cool, that's great to hear. I look forward to it.

One more question in the meantime: Is there a plan to offer a high-flow catalytic converter option?

Armytrix_Exhaust 07-26-2015 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by Ryephile (Post 4105843)
Cool, that's great to hear. I look forward to it.

One more question in the meantime: Is there a plan to offer a high-flow catalytic converter option?

Hi Ryephile. No plans so far to offer other options. If the demands are there, we would certainly consider it. Cheers.

BadakVT 07-26-2015 10:27 PM

I think Armytrix is being made in Taiwan.

Question for Vendor: I was informed by a local Armytrix dealer that installing your cat-less downpipe does not trigger a CEL. Please explain how you've managed to do this. Or maybe the dealer is mis-informed...?

Armytrix_Exhaust 07-26-2015 11:04 PM

Originally Posted by BadakVT (Post 4106686)
I think Armytrix is being made in Taiwan.

Question for Vendor: I was informed by a local Armytrix dealer that installing your cat-less downpipe does not trigger a CEL. Please explain how you've managed to do this. Or maybe the dealer is mis-informed...?

Hello BadakVT and thank you for commenting. Yes, it is true that our catless downpipe can avoid the dreaded Check Engine Light. But like a magic trick, we're not allowed to reveal the secret behind it. Hope you understand. Cheers.

steff56 07-27-2015 01:37 PM

how can i buy your downpipe in greece?

Armytrix_Exhaust 07-27-2015 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by steff56 (Post 4106965)
how can i buy your downpipe in greece?

Hello steff56, if you could PM us your NAME, EMAIL, LOCATION IN GREECE, we will put you in touch with your closest dealer as soon as we can. Thank you very much!

NYXF56JCW 08-19-2015 11:14 PM

Price?? Canadian dealers?

honderpilot 08-20-2015 10:41 PM

Love the exhaust! Too expensive for me tho.

Armytrix_Exhaust 09-08-2015 12:07 AM

10 Attachment(s)
***UPDATE***

Adding wood to the fire, we seek to watch the other road users burn with envy. They'd be wondering where you got that power from? There's no way a Mini Cooper sounds like that! Armytrix makes the impossible, possible; myth into reality. Weaponize your F56 and experience a total transformation unlike any other.

Armytrix_Exhaust 09-21-2015 10:19 PM

***UPDATE***

The Armytrix equipped Mini Cooper "Spitfire" F56 is truly a mesmerizing machine to witness. Our crafty engineers completely re-envisioned how the exhaust functions. Refining the exhaust to perform with ruthless efficiency, smoother intake with even bigger result. With sound so spectacular, you'll wonder if you're climbing into the cockpit of a fighter or a car.

Armytrix_Exhaust 09-22-2015 11:32 PM

8 Attachment(s)
***UPDATE***

Our crafty engineers are always looking for new ways to launch your MINI experience to the next level. Once you have a taste of an Armytrix enhanced version, you'll never be able to go back to an ordinary F56. Mouth watering power and ear-popping sound behind every throttle depression, the next level of automotive performance.