Cooper Owners of Rural Nebraska (CORN) Cooper Owners of Rural Nebraska (C.O.R.N.) club forum.

Missouri River Valley Ride, April 25th

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2010, 06:11 PM
tancred
4th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wow, you fit in that?? It must have been a blast driving that. Thanks for posting the pix.

Originally Posted by nabeshin
I know this has gotten a little off-topic, but I like the floating topic kind of threads. It makes it more like a conversation. Besides, I don't think anyone minds and no other moderators really come into the Nebraska section.
Agreed. Hey, MidCal has had its "A Big Thanks" thread running for 4 years, and other clubs have their NAM "chat rooms". And we all know the story of "How Many Posts". Something like that might be fun to build community among us CORN nuts.

Old 05-11-2010, 01:16 AM
nabeshin
Functioning Lunatic
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Even with my right foot all the way against the wall, it was touching the brake. I had to angle my foot to avoid it. The clutch had enough space, but no dead pedal, so I just rested my foot on it. With my left foot against the wall, there was a small gap between my foot and the brake. The pedal position is supposedly adjustable, and the brake could be moved over a little, it might allow my right foot full access to the throttle. The brake and clutch would also need to be brought out more - to facilitate my style of heel-toe. I tried to do heel-toe, it could be done, but wasn't really necessary. For some reason, any shift I made was smooth and didn't upset the car or engine. I believe he said it had some kind of racing clutch.