Classic Mini Service in South Florida - North American Motoring

Classic Mini Talk Interested in the Classic Mini? Discuss the Classic and its variants here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Classic Mini Service in South Florida

Old 07-03-2018, 02:18 PM
Neutral

Classic Mini Service in South Florida

Looking for a recommendation for someone or a business that can Service a 1986 Austin Mini preferable in the Broward County area of South Florida. Just got it and excited to get it going, but it needs a little work. Thanks
Old 07-03-2018, 02:36 PM
2nd Gear

North of you in Melbourne is Pierre’s Place who is a master of Minis and very reasonable pricing.
Old 07-03-2018, 02:38 PM
2nd Gear

North of you in Melbourne is Pierre’s Place who is a master of Minis and very reasonable pricing.
Old 07-03-2018, 03:08 PM
OVERDRIVE

No ....

I know you've come to like P's Place Mr S but I don't believe he works on classics at all . . . not to mention the distance from Broward (altho you came almost as far)

this is a case where the difference 'tween MINI and Mini matters!

I'd recommend you ask here: http://www.minisofmiami.com/

or on FB at the group 'Sunshine Minis'

I do know a place for working on classics but doubt you want to drive to Melbourne or Orlando!!!!

You might also seek out any MG or Triumph owners locally as they folks that work on these are usually happy to work on a Mini as may systems are VERY alike ....

if you just bought one and are totally new to classic Mini I HIGHLY suggest a subscription to MiniWorld .....
https://miniworld.co.uk/
it is $$ but I've been a reader for over 10 years and learn something about my car with every issue .....