Classic Mini Talk Interested in the Classic Mini? Discuss the Classic and its variants here!

20% off Starts Tomorrow

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2017, 03:06 PM
Mini Mania
Banned
Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
20% off Starts Tomorrow

If You Want It And We Got It You'll Get It For 20% Off!

Starting Dec 22nd, we're launching our Year End Inventory Reduction Sale which means...

...if it's In Stock, we're selling it at 20% off.

All you gotta do is look for the parts you want. If you see a bright green box on the page that says it's in stock, simply add that item to your cart. Then when you're checking out, don't forget to add the promo code "InStock". The new, 20% reduced price will show up. Hit the "Place Your Order" button and in a few days you'll find the part you've always wanted in your mailbox and 20% savings in your bank account.

But make hay while you can. Once an item goes out of stock, you'll have to wait for it to come back in stock to get the deal. (And we're doing our best to keep restocking as fast as we can.)

Go here - https://www.minimania.com/home.cfm - and start saving.

The following users liked this post:
TraceyC (12-22-2017)
Old 12-22-2017, 06:23 AM
TraceyC
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Great timing on the sale for me. I had been looking for better wiper blades since mine were starting to streak. I had a couple of models picked out after reading a few reviews on your site & others. My order has just been placed.

FYI, there's a link on your site that gets a 500 error. I tried to use the contact form to report it but my email address was not accepted. I got "Enter a valid email address". I have a .info domain.

This is the problematic URL:
https://new.minimania.com/part/G3NMA...ching-Backpack

Old 12-28-2017, 04:38 PM
Mini Mania
Banned
Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by TraceyC
Great timing on the sale for me. I had been looking for better wiper blades since mine were starting to streak. I had a couple of models picked out after reading a few reviews on your site & others. My order has just been placed.

FYI, there's a link on your site that gets a 500 error. I tried to use the contact form to report it but my email address was not accepted. I got "Enter a valid email address". I have a .info domain.

This is the problematic URL:
https://new.minimania.com/part/G3NMA...ching-Backpack
Thank you, TraceyC! I'm glad our sale is just in time for you!

Are you still getting an error on that link? We have not been able to recreate the error. Hopefully it was just a temporary glitch.

Old 12-31-2017, 10:43 AM
TraceyC
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The link works now

Hi,

Thanks for your response. I just tried the link again and the page now loads. Looks like your website admins are on the ball