Chicago MINI Motoring Club The Chicago MINI Motoring Club Forum. Visit our club site at www.chicagominiclub.com

FS: Winter Wheels, Storage System, Roof Rack, & Strut Tower Brace

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2015, 06:34 PM
bosstones
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: Winter Wheels, Storage System, Roof Rack, & Strut Tower Brace

Hey all, I have some misc Mini gear for sale since I no longer have my MCS. I'm in the far NW suburbs but am willing to drive a bit to meet up. Feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions or want additional pix.

I also have a quart and a half or so of oil (OE) and a new filter or two. I'll toss them in free to whoever, if anyone, first picks up any of the items below.

--------------------
--Wheels--

Sport Edition CD wheels that were used for 2.5 winters. Wheels are 16" x 7.5" with an offset of 40mm. As mentioned, they have a 4x100mm bolt pattern.

They are a bit dirty in the pictures but all the wheels are true/round and have never been curbed. The white-ish looking sections on the wheel face are just a haze from when I wiped them off real quick; not from discoloring or surface damage.

I have boxes from some other wheels that I have been storing the wheels in and will include those as well (easy transport!).

New, the wheels cost $340 + s/h. Asking $170 OBO.

--------------------
--"Storage System"--

It is in excellent condition as it was not really used for anything while I had my MCS.The bulge between the 2 compartments is not a deformity; there just isn't any velcro to hold the organizer in place (in case you were storing something that ran the length of both of the compartments)...nothing a little hook velcro wouldn't solve.

I still have the mounting hardware but do not have the paper template that came with the storage system (it was fairly useless).

New, the OE storage system is $120 from Mini USA. Asking price is $75 OBO.

--------------------
--OE Roof Rack--

Overall, they are still in great shape (no bends, gashes, etc...) and I still have all the installation tools and manual. I do not have the plugs for if you remove the roof rack. I forgot to pull them off before I got rid of the car (sorry).

New the rack is $178 off Amazon ($255 from Mini USA). Asking price is $125 obo.

--------------------
--Strut Tower Brace--

Black NM Engineering strut tower brace. Installed on the car for about 2 years. No tracking while I had the car, just spirited daily driving.

There is an area that appears to have worn thru the power coat, though. I'll try to get a better picture.

Got it for $310 from NE. Asking $170.

Attached Thumbnails FS: Winter Wheels, Storage System, Roof Rack, & Strut Tower Brace-01-installed.jpg   FS: Winter Wheels, Storage System, Roof Rack, & Strut Tower Brace-01-boot_bag-small.jpg   FS: Winter Wheels, Storage System, Roof Rack, & Strut Tower Brace-02-rack_labels_01.jpg   FS: Winter Wheels, Storage System, Roof Rack, & Strut Tower Brace-03-installation_tools.jpg   FS: Winter Wheels, Storage System, Roof Rack, & Strut Tower Brace-01-racks_small.jpg  

FS: Winter Wheels, Storage System, Roof Rack, & Strut Tower Brace-01-1st_wheel-small.jpg   FS: Winter Wheels, Storage System, Roof Rack, & Strut Tower Brace-02-2nd_wheel-small.jpg   FS: Winter Wheels, Storage System, Roof Rack, & Strut Tower Brace-03-3rd_wheel-small.jpg   FS: Winter Wheels, Storage System, Roof Rack, & Strut Tower Brace-04-4th_wheel-small.jpg   FS: Winter Wheels, Storage System, Roof Rack, & Strut Tower Brace-05-boxes.jpg  

Last edited by bosstones; 11-29-2015 at 06:50 PM.
Old 12-12-2015, 07:50 AM
bosstones
1st Gear
Wheels and roof rack sold!

Old 02-08-2016, 08:15 PM
drpep
2nd Gear
Is any of this stuff still available?