Toronto dealer recommendation

Old 09-25-2008, 05:08 PM
clubboy
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Toronto dealer recommendation

I'm looking to get a Clubman and wondering where one could get the best deal on an '09. Got about 1300 off the final price of $36,000 of an almost zero km Clubman ('08) Would a dealer with a garage offer something better?

I've heard the negotiation room is slim to none. Thinking of building but could possibly find something on a lot. Not super picky. I could go slightly out of town (Durham, Oakville) if they would offer better deals. Anyone have any ideas? Anyone get a good deal on a Clubman? Would love to hear what kinds of deals people have managed on a Clubman.

Old 01-28-2009, 03:24 PM
lilcoopr
3rd Gear
Originally Posted by clubboy View Post
I'm looking to get a Clubman and wondering where one could get the best deal on an '09. Got about 1300 off the final price of $36,000 of an almost zero km Clubman ('08) Would a dealer with a garage offer something better?

I've heard the negotiation room is slim to none. Thinking of building but could possibly find something on a lot. Not super picky. I could go slightly out of town (Durham, Oakville) if they would offer better deals. Anyone have any ideas? Anyone get a good deal on a Clubman? Would love to hear what kinds of deals people have managed on a Clubman.
Come to MINI Durham!! I'll make you a coffee and set you up with a beautiful Clubman

Old 02-01-2009, 03:18 PM
clubboy
Neutral
Thanks hun.... I'm not a coffee drinker, but if I decide to get a Clubman, I'll come and see you.

Old 03-24-2009, 01:35 PM
lilcoopr
3rd Gear
Originally Posted by clubboy View Post
Thanks hun.... I'm not a coffee drinker, but if I decide to get a Clubman, I'll come and see you.
Awesome!! Hope to see you soon

We have the convertible launch this weekend and every third Thursday of the month we have a meeting of MINI owners called the "East Enders MINI Motoring Club"... It's free so come check it out, even if you don't have a MINI yet!
http://eastendersminimotoringclub.blogspot.com!!

Happy Motoring!!

Old 03-24-2009, 03:16 PM
clubboy
Neutral
The way things are with the economy, I may NEVER have a MINI! Anyhoo, sweet of you to invite me out. Not a big convertible guy. And while I know people are really into their MINIs, I don't think I'll be one to get into the MINI culture. But I think it's great so many MINI owners love their cars! There's something to be said for car clubs.