Bluegrass MINIs (Kentucky) The Bluegrass MINIs club forum. Visit our club site at http://www.bgminis.org/

Welcome to BluegrassMinis forum on NAM

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2005, 10:45 PM
PEP
Coordinator ::Bluegrass Minis
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Welcome to BluegrassMinis forum on NAM

Welcome to BluegrassMinis forum on NAM!

Who are we?
We are a group of MINI/Mini enthusiasts that get together for drives, cookouts, and anything else we find fun. Our members own Classic Minis, New MINIs, and some even own both. Some of us are into racing (autocross), modifying, and or just hanging out with other people that own Minis. We have members all over Kentucky but (for now) have consolodated group membership to the Lexington Area and the Louisville Area. If your area starts sprouting MINIs/Minis you can get your own area designation.

More information can be found on our web site at: http://www.bgminis.org/

Jason
jason@bluegrassminis.com
PEP

Last edited by Motor On; 05-30-2009 at 08:27 AM.
Old 05-18-2005, 06:01 AM
MiniManiac74
5th Gear
Nice work Jason. We are now national!!

Old 05-19-2005, 06:19 AM
Doenut_1
1st Gear
great job Jason!!1

Old 05-20-2005, 08:23 PM
gone_motoring
2nd Gear

(had to answer this one too! )

Old 10-03-2010, 03:28 AM
Uncl3
5th Gear
Bluegrass MINIs website can be reached at the following urls:

http://www.bluegrassminis.com

http://www.bgminis.org

Old 01-29-2021, 06:02 AM
KCinLex
2nd Gear
Received 62 Likes on 42 Posts
First one took me to a site to change my web browser
Second one came back "not secure"
Appears these are no longer valid addresses?

Old 01-29-2021, 06:13 AM
Jason Cornelius
6th Gear
Received 515 Likes on 402 Posts
Originally Posted by KCinLex
First one took me to a site to change my web browser
Second one came back "not secure"
Appears these are no longer valid addresses?
Honestly I think a lot of these groups have moved over to Facebook 😕 I for one still don’t have a Facebook account and not really looking for one either. This forum has been my way of meeting fellow miniacs, minus time spent on the Dragon. Hello, from Cincinnati, by the way.

Old 01-29-2021, 08:41 AM
KCinLex
2nd Gear
I too fear Facebook, I once had an active page and suddenly started hearing from "relatives" I had not spoke to since I was a kid. Plus I got all their notifications........why do people think you want to know that they are at the dentist with a toothache? I mean seriously who posts that kind of thing? Well my cousin did, but still! That was the day I went in and wiped everything I had stored and tried to close it. Apparently once you have a page it is impossible to completely eliminate your identify from the FaceBook world. Maybe the anti trust lawsuit will fix some of the issues I had with Facebook.
I will be heading up to Cincinnati if my car is ever built. I thought I was a patient person until I ordered this car. I can't decide if the tracking system helps or makes things worse. It seems like forever, I try to not check daily but at this point I am just trying to limit my checking to once a day. Worst of all I started looking at other cars again and not just MINIs! I wish I didn't like cars so much. My neighbor has a McLaren, so recently I have had daydreams about him letting me borrow it for a day!
I do however love YouTube as I found a wealth of knowledge from all the videos and the YouTubers. From whales to roro car carriers to reviews about all the different cars and the engineers who come up with the most inventive bait boxes for porch pirates, there is also something there to watch.
Have a good weekend!

Old 01-29-2021, 08:47 AM
Jason Cornelius
6th Gear
Received 515 Likes on 402 Posts
Originally Posted by KCinLex
I too fear Facebook, I once had an active page and suddenly started hearing from "relatives" I had not spoke to since I was a kid. Plus I got all their notifications........why do people think you want to know that they are at the dentist with a toothache? I mean seriously who posts that kind of thing? Well my cousin did, but still! That was the day I went in and wiped everything I had stored and tried to close it. Apparently once you have a page it is impossible to completely eliminate your identify from the FaceBook world. Maybe the anti trust lawsuit will fix some of the issues I had with Facebook.
I will be heading up to Cincinnati if my car is ever built. I thought I was a patient person until I ordered this car. I can't decide if the tracking system helps or makes things worse. It seems like forever, I try to not check daily but at this point I am just trying to limit my checking to once a day. Worst of all I started looking at other cars again and not just MINIs! I wish I didn't like cars so much. My neighbor has a McLaren, so recently I have had daydreams about him letting me borrow it for a day!
I do however love YouTube as I found a wealth of knowledge from all the videos and the YouTubers. From whales to roro car carriers to reviews about all the different cars and the engineers who come up with the most inventive bait boxes for porch pirates, there is also something there to watch.
Have a good weekend!
I drive through Lexington to get to Sevierville, then obviously the Dragon which MOTD is coming up on April 28th. I will be down there, along with a few friends I have made and that are members here. Fun time, beautiful scenery and driving the mini on curves, MSSD was fun last year so I’m hoping this will be just as fun if not better.

Old 06-24-2021, 06:47 AM
KCinLex
2nd Gear
active group still in 2021?

Is this group active still in 2021? The online address doesn't load and can't find more information about. Thanks. KC

Old 06-24-2021, 07:50 AM
Goin2dirt
2nd Gear
Received 39 Likes on 24 Posts
Here is GTown. Just picked up ours last night.