North American Motoring

North American Motoring (https://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/)
-   AMVIV5 / A MINI Vacation In Vegas (2008) (https://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/amviv5-a-mini-vacation-in-vegas-2008-239/)
-   -   List of Vendors doing installs at AMVIV (https://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/amviv5-a-mini-vacation-in-vegas-2008/124291-list-of-vendors-doing-installs-at-amviv.html)

pberry51mini 12-29-2007 06:59 PM

List of Vendors doing installs at AMVIV

AGRO: any list of vendors planning on doing installs, booths, detailing, etc. at AMVIV #5?

I heard some rumors about Jan or his mech. doing some installs there and then.

I'd like to know who else we can contact.

Paul

pberry51mini 12-30-2007 06:23 PM

Jan said they are not planning on head or header installs at AMVIV.

hd05 12-30-2007 09:43 PM

I'm looking to buy the Alta V2 15% pulley, will there be any installs or sales of this in Vegas???

Allen

COR BLMY 12-30-2007 10:59 PM

The last info I saw didn't even want the vendors to sign up yet ...?

From AGROS email
>>>
[FONT=Calibri]Vendor registrations are not yet open. We will be contacting prior AMVIV vendors and other companies that have contacted us during the year regarding becoming a vendor. The vendor registrations will open some time after the New Year.[/FONT]

Agro 12-31-2007 01:03 PM

Vendor registrations will be opening up in early to mid-January.
If you have a vendor that you want to be at AMVIV, let them know. It's not a free trip for them, and it makes their decisions easier if they know beforehand that they'll move some product and recoup some of the cost of closing the shop.

I have been told though, that vendors here tend to sell more than vendors at the other big US events, and that vendor registration is cheaper than at MOTD or MITM. So, it's a pretty good deal for the vendors.

Also, we're going to offer "Tech sessions" where a vendor has use of a room in the Conference Center for an hour where they can tell interested people about their product, what it will do for them, why they should get one, oh, and btw, we have a special deal if you buy one now.

This will be the 1st year that the Tech sessions will be available, and there will be a a strictly limited number of spots open. The vendors will have to pay for the room & refreshments. If this is something you would like to attend, and you have a vendor who's brain you'd like to pick about a particular product, again, let them know so they know where to spend their promotional dollars.

MINIGURU@WAY MOTOR WORKS 01-04-2008 12:28 PM

Way Motor Works will be there again this year. Happy to do any installs we can.

Agro 01-04-2008 02:13 PM

Way...you going racing on the Friday?

Jayde 01-05-2008 08:08 AM

MINIBeotch.com will be there!! But we don't do installs...

We will have all kinds of new stuff there though!

pberry51mini 01-05-2008 08:16 PM

Originally Posted by Jayde (Post 1964224)

We will have all kinds of new stuff there though!

COOL!

MINIGURU@WAY MOTOR WORKS 01-05-2008 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by Agro (Post 1963010)
Way...you going racing on the Friday?

Don't know about the Racing, but I def. do want to do the Shelby museum tour on Thursday.

MINIGURU@WAY MOTOR WORKS 01-05-2008 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by Jayde (Post 1964224)

Come on T-shirt installs would be something else to see:eek:

mini pooper 01-06-2008 10:04 AM

Cruzin' Cooler will be back again this year with random free distribution of cold beer!

Scooby03 01-06-2008 10:06 AM

Originally Posted by mini pooper (Post 1966070)
Cruzin' Cooler will be back again this year with random free distribution of cold beer!

Ok, twist my arm, were there. :lol:

COR BLMY 01-06-2008 10:16 AM

NEW vendor ... Wyvern Mini will be there :thumbsup:

toddtce 01-07-2008 06:30 AM

I'll be there. Hopefully not a couple days out of surgery like last year...

Doubt I'll do any installs. The time and dirty level of the BBK work is not high on my "must do" list!

I like the T-shirt idea. Let's see...Men's shirt installs: $20. Womens shirt installs: FREE.

70spop 01-07-2008 10:31 AM

Norm, the cruisin' cooler might come in handy with the womens' t-shirt installs. :nod: :thumbsup: :lol:

dragonflyer 01-18-2008 02:30 PM

Aesthetic Creations will be there. I'm working on the schedule right now.

Agro 01-18-2008 02:44 PM

As vendors sign up and send us moneys, I add them to the sponsor page. If you don't see your favorite vendors on there, contact them and ask them if they're coming.

Jayde 01-24-2008 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by toddtce (Post 1967500)
I like the T-shirt idea. Let's see...Men's shirt installs: $20. Womens shirt installs: FREE.

I might be able to work something out with this.... ;~)

YakiMini 01-24-2008 07:00 PM

Mini-Madness will be there.
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k2...adnessIcon.jpg

coopercards 02-07-2008 08:36 AM

coopercards will of course be at AMIVIV this year too. This will be our 2nd year and we are definitely excited. Although we won’t be doing installs either; we will be there with ‘greetings for MINI occasions’. Along with your old favorites like birthday and thank-you cards, we have an all new display for single cards and the opportunity to create your own personalized box. We have also expanded our line with some creative and fun newly designed cards that you simply must see. But wait; there may be some other merchandise surprises as well, including a way for you to get something for FREE!

Stay tuned to this thread and keep an eye out for the coopercards booth at AMVIV V and beyond...

Scott & Dee
coopercards

Agro 02-07-2008 01:05 PM

I'd like to throw thanks to Dee from CooperCards for designing the event shirt this year. :thumbsup:

DrkSlvrS 02-08-2008 01:50 PM

Agro,
Has anyone mentioned selling a "toned down" version of the t-shirt?
I still have all my commemorative shirts, and wear them, but there are times when I'd like to be a little bit more subtle - and not have AMVIV and two MINI's across my back.
If you sold them - I'd grab up a few shirts with just the AMVIV logo on the chest and maybe a tag on the sleeve.

Just a thought.

T

Agro 02-08-2008 03:40 PM

I think that is the 1st time I've ever had anyone mention that to me. The problem with doing different shirts is that the costs for small runs are quite high, and I have no idea how many of these we might sell.
Would anyone be interested in a polo shirt with an AMVIV logo on the chest? They'd probably run around $35-40.

DrkSlvrS 02-08-2008 03:58 PM

That would be perfect! :thumbsup:

If you get enough "yea" votes, and thinking of making up a small run, let me put my order in for (2).

T