All other MINI parts and items for Sale (archive) Archived - Everything for sale that is not a car or wheels and tires (but is MINI/Mini-related)

Complete Mini Audio System for Sale

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2006, 10:21 AM
lushtech
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Complete Mini Audio System for Sale

Hopefully I am allowed to do this here but I recently Sold my 2003 Mini Cooper S and removed the Stereo system that I had installed and returned the car back to stock.

So I have a complete system that really kicked ***! It was installed by the guys at Benchmark Motoring in Bellevue Washington. They have a nice website you can check out. Their speciality is not drilling or cutting holes in the car and not cutting any wires.

So Before I sell the system piece by piece on ebay I thought I would try to see if any Mini guys wanted the complete steup. This system includes custom made adapter plates for all the speakers. A custom made sheet metal Amp rack that conviniently goes in the rear boot area, and a custom trim panel covered in matching carpet.

Anyway I have:

1 JLAudio 300.4 amplifier (This runs the 4 channels of highs)
1 JLAudio 250.1 amplifier (this is a monoblock that runs the Subwoofer)
1 JLAudio Mini Stealth Box (10 Inch Woofer in fiberglass enclosure specially designed for the Mini)
1 Pair of MBQuart 6" Q series seperates with Passive X-overs for the Front)
1 Pair of MBQuart 5.25" Q Series seperates with Passive X-overs for the Rear)

I Paid about 3 Grand for the whole setup installed (I used to work for Benchmark so I got a deal also)

I used the Factory Headunit as I hate the look of aftermarket radios unless they match the factory look exactly which never happens.

I would like to sell the whole system as a complete unit to someone who will use it rather than go through the hassel of selling it piece by piece on ebay. I live in Washington State and an in person exchange would be ideal but I am willing to do an ebay like transaction if we can both feel comfortable that we are not getting ripped off.

anyway, Hit me up if your interested.

206-390-9601 my name is Brian.

peace.

By the way, none of the items have been abused and everything is in perfect working condition. Additionally, with this set up you loose about 1/4 of the boot to the Subwoofer as it tucks nicely to the left side and the woofer is completely protected. And you loose about 4 inches of depth in the boot as the Amps basically sit down of the the floor of the boot and are covered by a 1/4 inch thick trim panel that is covered in Black carpet and becomes the new bottom of your boot. So when your all done, all you see in the back is the Black subwoofer enclosure and thats it.

Old 08-21-2006, 11:23 PM
6th Gear
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
What are you looking to get for this whole setup? If you have any pictures it would surely help a lot. Oh ya, and free bump!

Originally Posted by lushtech
Hopefully I am allowed to do this here but I recently Sold my 2003 Mini Cooper S and removed the Stereo system that I had installed and returned the car back to stock.

So I have a complete system that really kicked ***! It was installed by the guys at Benchmark Motoring in Bellevue Washington. They have a nice website you can check out. Their speciality is not drilling or cutting holes in the car and not cutting any wires.

So Before I sell the system piece by piece on ebay I thought I would try to see if any Mini guys wanted the complete steup. This system includes custom made adapter plates for all the speakers. A custom made sheet metal Amp rack that conviniently goes in the rear boot area, and a custom trim panel covered in matching carpet.

Anyway I have:

1 JLAudio 300.4 amplifier (This runs the 4 channels of highs)
1 JLAudio 250.1 amplifier (this is a monoblock that runs the Subwoofer)
1 JLAudio Mini Stealth Box (10 Inch Woofer in fiberglass enclosure specially designed for the Mini)
1 Pair of MBQuart 6" Q series seperates with Passive X-overs for the Front)
1 Pair of MBQuart 5.25" Q Series seperates with Passive X-overs for the Rear)

I Paid about 3 Grand for the whole setup installed (I used to work for Benchmark so I got a deal also)

I used the Factory Headunit as I hate the look of aftermarket radios unless they match the factory look exactly which never happens.

I would like to sell the whole system as a complete unit to someone who will use it rather than go through the hassel of selling it piece by piece on ebay. I live in Washington State and an in person exchange would be ideal but I am willing to do an ebay like transaction if we can both feel comfortable that we are not getting ripped off.

anyway, Hit me up if your interested.

206-390-9601 my name is Brian.

peace.

By the way, none of the items have been abused and everything is in perfect working condition. Additionally, with this set up you loose about 1/4 of the boot to the Subwoofer as it tucks nicely to the left side and the woofer is completely protected. And you loose about 4 inches of depth in the boot as the Amps basically sit down of the the floor of the boot and are covered by a 1/4 inch thick trim panel that is covered in Black carpet and becomes the new bottom of your boot. So when your all done, all you see in the back is the Black subwoofer enclosure and thats it.

Old 08-22-2006, 09:03 AM
lushtech
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I originaly posted this in the wrong area

and it was moved here so sorry for the double post. Plese remove this one if you would like to Mr. Moderator.

https://www.northamericanmotoring.co...94#post1098394