All other MINI parts and items for Sale (archive) Archived - Everything for sale that is not a car or wheels and tires (but is MINI/Mini-related)

GT Tuning Parts

Old 07-15-2006, 01:31 PM
MINI-Speed
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GT Tuning Parts

Can anyone tell me where I can purchase GT Tuning Products in the US or better yet in Canada??? I tried contacting MINIWORKS for a few days now but for some reason can't get a hold of them. Vendor names, websites, and phone numbers would be cool! Or if you're willing to sell me your GTT used parts...that's cool too!

UK parts are a rare-ity in North America and are of good quality...wouldn't mind get my hand on the GT Tuning Cold Ram Induction Sysem!!!

Cheers!
Jason

Old 07-15-2006, 04:00 PM
chows4us
6th Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by MINI-Speed
Can anyone tell me where I can purchase GT Tuning Products in the US or better yet in Canada???
Is this Roland your talking about?

Try http://www.gtt.uk.com/contact.asp

There is a phone number there, just call them and have them ship the part.

Old 07-15-2006, 04:09 PM
faster,Tobias!
1st Gear
Can anyone tell me where I can purchase GT Tuning Products in the US or better yet in Canada??? I tried contacting MINIWORKS for a few days now but for some reason can't get a hold of them. Vendor names, websites, and phone numbers would be cool! Or if you're willing to sell me your GTT used parts...that's cool too!

UK parts are a rare-ity in North America and are of good quality...wouldn't mind get my hand on the GT Tuning Cold Ram Induction Sysem!!!

Cheers!
Jason
I have ordered and recieved parts from Roland at GT Tuning (to Canada). You can order online at the website but you have to phone in your C/C number, which means doing it before bedtime or when you first get up.

Old 07-15-2006, 04:16 PM
chows4us
6th Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
BTW, you might want to consider WHY they are a rarity

Old 07-15-2006, 04:39 PM
shaun5
2nd Gear
I've ordered a pair of IC boots from Roland and expect them in the next week or so (out of stock). GTT is the only company that I know is making oval IC boots...

Old 07-15-2006, 04:47 PM
MINI-Speed
1st Gear
Originally Posted by chows4us
Is this Roland your talking about?

Try http://www.gtt.uk.com/contact.asp

There is a phone number there, just call them and have them ship the part.
No, actually Roland got back to me the next day. The final cost will be too high after consider the exhange, duties, and shipping from UK. Found one supplier in the States but waiting patiently for their reply!!! And to answer your following question "why is it a rarity"...for this same reason!!! But if my US contact advertises it on their website, they should be able to stock them too.

You know how it is, when you really want something, you'll go out of your way to get it ... that how it is for me ...

"faster, Tobias", if worse comes to worse, I might just suck up the costs and just order directly from Roland too ... can I ask what you picked up from Roland ... please say the Cold Ram!!! How much did everything outright come out to... u can PM me the cost if you prefer!

Cheers!
Jason

Old 07-15-2006, 06:12 PM
cooldaddy
5th Gear
normally MINIWORKS is pretty active on NAM, his last post is from July 11th, I would give him (Victor) another couple of days...

Cheers!
Jason

Old 07-15-2006, 06:47 PM
polizei
6th Gear
If all else fails, go to M2 (www.mini2.com) and ask people over there. I'm sure someone would buy it and ship it for you.

-Cody

Old 07-15-2006, 07:28 PM
MINI-Speed
1st Gear
Originally Posted by polizei
If all else fails, go to M2 (www.mini2.com) and ask people over there. I'm sure someone would buy it and ship it for you.

-Cody
Thanks Cody, will try that idea out too! But won't it basically cost the same if I bought directly from GT Tuning...or are you talk about a group buy or buying it used ... hhhhmmm ... yeah !!!

Old 07-15-2006, 07:44 PM
azureus
1st Gear
they are rare because they are from england and it cost a bit to get them here. In england M7 products are rarer doesnt mean that products are bad cause less people have them.

I've got a GTT intake(which mini-speed fell in love with) and it's awesome.

Drew

Old 07-15-2006, 08:35 PM
polizei
6th Gear
Thanks Cody, will try that idea out too! But won't it basically cost the same if I bought directly from GT Tuning...or are you talk about a group buy or buying it used ... hhhhmmm ... yeah !!!
Yup, they have group buys and such over there! We had a GB here not to long ago on the GTT intake.

-Cody

Old 07-15-2006, 08:47 PM
MINI-Speed
1st Gear
Originally Posted by azureus
they are rare because they are from england and it cost a bit to get them here. In england M7 products are rarer doesnt mean that products are bad cause less people have them.

I've got a GTT intake(which mini-speed fell in love with) and it's awesome.

Drew
Hey Drew,

Good point! And again WHY did you have to open up your hood and show off your intake...man, I was ready to buy my H-Sport Rear Sway Bar, see ... that I can get EASILY here!!!

Did a lot web browsing since then and noticed how the European MINI community swears by it..."it's awesome" !!! And it looks and sounds good too!

Let that be a lesson...don't open you hood to strangers, especially on a MINI meet! Thanks Drew!

Cheers!
Jay

Old 07-16-2006, 08:32 AM
chikmagnet
3rd Gear
mini works is here in town and victor is usually good about getting back to people

Old 07-16-2006, 11:37 PM
J0kER
6th Gear
Victor wuz either waitin' fer one from Roland or had one in stock a few weeks back, cant remember....
do remember he wuz not able to fill a GROUP BUY order tho!
good luck huntin'

Old 08-02-2006, 05:24 PM
Mini Works
5th Gear
Sorry,

We were out of the country.

Regarding the GTT parts, we received a first order, wich included only one intake, everything is pretty much sold.

We are very pleased with the quality,

However we may no longer offer GTT parts, since they do not have any inventory on hand and the prices are too high for the US market.

We are still to make it happen and will post as soon as possible.

Victor

Old 08-02-2006, 06:06 PM
AntiqueCarNut
4th Gear
Call GT Tuning directly, I did.

I was hoping to see/hear/buy a Larini Exhaust. I called Mini Works several times while I was in Phoenix on business, after confirming in advance that they'd be available . No out of office message on their machine. No call back, yet, after over two weeks.