Who is Autoxcooper? You have a message...

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2010, 08:21 AM
MSFITOY
OVERDRIVE
Received 33 Likes on 23 Posts
Who is Autoxcooper? You have a message...

From a friend of mine who was not impressed:

Ignorance, Idiocy and Arrogance.
Every once in a while I am astounded by the ability of just one individual to exhibit equally high levels of IGNORANCE, ARROGANCE and IDIOCY.
I give you not only the number one candidate, but the hands down winner of the DWHUA award so far this year. DWHUA? Driving With Head Up A**.
I understand spirited driving. I am the first to criticize the vast majority of douche bag drivers who fail to adhere to one of driving’s most simple and appropriate rules; keep right except to pass. I encountered many such tools (why is there such a high percentage of Ohioans in this group?) this past weekend driving north from Tennessee to Michigan on I-75. At no point however did I elect to jeopardize the safety and well being of either my passengers or my fellow motorists. Which brings me to somewhere north of Corbin Kentucky. While driving in the center lane, some uphill sections are 3 wide, on cruise control at a respectable speed limit plus 10%, I am aware of a rapidly closing small red car. It is obvious to me this car has no intention of slowing and the gap he was shooting for would require his front bumper to come within 2 feet of my rear bumper. The guy actually did it, and the real margin was closer to one foot. Of course he then used other slower vehicles as his own rolling chicanes to explore his motoring prowess. I of course took great offence to his IDIOTIC behavior. You see, my full size, fully loaded SUV was probably close to double his Miniscule weight. I thought for a moment about stabbing the brakes; I would barley feel him destroy his front end on my trailer hitch receiver. But I didn’t, instead I tried to speed up and pull up along him to, you know, ‘communicate.’ Obviously IGNORANT of the potential consequences, our Tom Kotzian wannabe continued on to no doubt pissing in the Wheaties of scores of drivers. My SUV was no match for the speed and agility of the Mini Cooper and he disappeared into the horizon. My brain however was a match; in fact moreso. This is where ARROGANCE comes in. Our villain was confident that his speed would either obscure anyone from reading the hugely tacky roll calls applied liberally to his steed, or that anyone who did read them certainly wouldn’t spend 10 minutes on the internet to find out a few details about just who the mystery douche bag behind the wheel was. I have considered forwarding this to each of the parts suppliers listed; just for humors sake.
It seems there is a tuning shop of sorts near the Illinois Wisconsin border. A place called www.thecoopershopinc.com . Well, actually, its www.therovershopinc.com, at least the picture on the side of the building says so. I’m not certain of the connection yet, but I soon will be. Mr. Douche bag also has a handle; he is none other than autoxcooper.com. I know this because of the large white letters festooned upon his car in various places. Guess what. Some guy named Dustin has the same name on North American Motoring, a website for dedicated Mini enthusiasts. Mr. Dustin doesn’t post there though; he’s been banned for something. I haven’t the time to investigate, but props to the mods there. They obviously know a douche bag when he posts. I also found Dustin made a few friends at Motoring Underground, another Mini enthusiast site. Not very good ones though; he hasn’t posted there since February of ’09. If you want real info, you could just visit Dustin’s website.
I’m guessing this team justa cooper member was slaying the dragon over the weekend and was on his way home. Then something funny happened; rain. A lot of it. My 4WD SUV powered right on through, and wouldn’t you know it, I was soon sharing the road with Mr. Considerate again, near Lexington, KY. Perhaps his dry performance tires that would have been a great choice for Deals Gap were not the best in heavy rain.
Dustin, if you should happen to read this, please, consider making an effort to not become a victim of road rage. You have no idea just how close you came last Saturday. Better yet, stick to your beloved cone dancing and stop ••••ing around with other people’s safety on public roads.

Last edited by MSFITOY; 05-11-2010 at 09:47 AM.
Old 05-11-2010, 08:34 AM
MINIdave
6th Gear
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
You know what annoys me? Douchbags in fully loaded SUVs who think they need to teach other drivers a "lesson" by stomping on their brakes so the other guy will impale himself on their trailer hitch.

Or those who think it's important to speed up and "communicate" how the rest of us should drive after dawdling along in the left lane blocking the road for mile after mile - just because they're "right" and the rest of the world is wrong.

I think folks need to spend more time concentrating on what they're doing and less on what the other guy is doing.

Sorry Mr. SUV driver, you won't get any support from me, and I highly doubt anyone endangered your life but you.....

I was behind an suv driver the other morning, I'd been following this douchebag for several blocks as he dawdled along sightseeing, I was behind him in the turn lane to pull onto the highway - it's a two lane onramp and he went into the right lane, so I went into the left - he immediately turned right into me forcing me onto the shoulder to avoid him - I guess he'd decided that he should go first since he was ahead of me originally and that no one should be allowed to pass him even tho he was in the right lane. I got ahead of him and as we were behind slower moving traffic he caught up to me again and as we both entered the highway he tried to run me off the road again , this time to the right.

I don't want to hear any more from self-righteous SUV drivers. Stay in the right lane at the speed limit and no one will bother you......

Old 05-11-2010, 09:28 AM
MSFITOY
OVERDRIVE
Received 33 Likes on 23 Posts
Please read his post carefully before mischaraterizing him eh? Did you NOT read that he was in the middle lane doing 10% over? Did you NOT read that this maniac threaded between him and another car at high rate of speed and proceeded to use the traffic as a moving cones (with people and kids in them)? Do you not realize what happens if this bone head miscalculated? Do you condone this Mini driver's behavior? I sure the hell don't drive my Mini like that...do you?

BTW, this friend of mine drive many other things that would smoke our Minis...and I also owns an SUV...do you suppose I drive mindlessly in the left lane at 10 under when I'm in it?...you talk like there's only ONE kind of people who own SUVs...it's not one of the other...many people own both...it's this particular Mini driver's behavior that is at questions here...

What the hell does your SUV experience have anything to do with this thread's subject? You have a beef with that guy who blocked you, tell him about it...my friend is 180 from what you're describing...Please stay on topic or start your own SUV bashing thread...
Originally Posted by MINIdave
You know what annoys me? Douchbags in fully loaded SUVs who think they need to teach other drivers a "lesson" by stomping on their brakes so the other guy will impale himself on their trailer hitch.

Or those who think it's important to speed up and "communicate" how the rest of us should drive after dawdling along in the left lane blocking the road for mile after mile - just because they're "right" and the rest of the world is wrong.

I think folks need to spend more time concentrating on what they're doing and less on what the other guy is doing.

Sorry Mr. SUV driver, you won't get any support from me, and I highly doubt anyone endangered your life but you.....

I was behind an suv driver the other morning, I'd been following this douchebag for several blocks as he dawdled along sightseeing, I was behind him in the turn lane to pull onto the highway - it's a two lane onramp and he went into the right lane, so I went into the left - he immediately turned right into me forcing me onto the shoulder to avoid him - I guess he'd decided that he should go first since he was ahead of me originally and that no one should be allowed to pass him even tho he was in the right lane. I got ahead of him and as we were behind slower moving traffic he caught up to me again and as we both entered the highway he tried to run me off the road again , this time to the right.

I don't want to hear any more from self-righteous SUV drivers. Stay in the right lane at the speed limit and no one will bother you......

Last edited by MSFITOY; 05-11-2010 at 09:51 AM.
Old 05-11-2010, 09:52 AM
Motor On
6th Gear
Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts
Well as discussion of banned users is not permitted I'm going to go ahead and close this one. MISFITOY, your friend clearly knows the search button will do you well.