North American Motoring

North American Motoring (https://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/)
-   3rd Annual MINIs in the Mountains (Aug 6-10, 2008) (https://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/3rd-annual-minis-in-the-mountains-aug-6-10-2008-298/)
-   -   Prima Car Wash Station at MITM '08: Details (https://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/3rd-annual-minis-in-the-mountains-aug-6-10-2008/149731-prima-car-wash-station-at-mitm-08-details.html)

Prima Car Care 07-31-2008 04:33 PM

Prima Car Wash Station at MITM '08: Details

For those who are beginning to mentally (or physically) pack for MITM, I thought I'd let you know a little more about the car washing station and what it will entail...

The Prima/Detailers Paradise Wash Station is a Do-It-Yourself car wash area which includes some complimentary supplies for your convenience. These complimentary supplies include:
  • Wool Wash Mitts (several to be shared among all participants)
  • Buckets
  • Prima Mystique Auto Wash car soap (provided in large concentrated jugs)
  • And of course... water! (thanks to Copper Mountain Resort)
Although we will have some waffle-weave microfiber drying towels for sale on-site at our booth, this is a BOYT (Bring Your Own Towels) event.

We will also staff the area during each day to help answer questions, assess paint condition, evaluate problem spots/questions, and to demo products such as:

Slick quick detail spray, Hydro wax-as-you-dry spray, Banana Gloss wax, Clarity glass cleaner, some of our microfiber and more!

Please let me know if you have any questions about the car wash station.

See you all soon!

-Heather

Shellbell 07-31-2008 05:34 PM

WE LOVE HEATHER & NICK!!!!!

Gil-galad 08-02-2008 07:23 PM

Heather, I'm hoping to get a wash in early Thursday morning, to be done and dry in time for my install appointment with Way (:grin:). What's the earliest I can show up at the wash station? (All I'll need is access to the running water and enough light to see what I'm doing--I'll already have ample quantities of DP products along for the ride.)

03Indigo 08-02-2008 09:30 PM

Originally Posted by Shellbell (Post 2398904)

Yeah, what she said :grin:

Prima Car Care 08-04-2008 10:14 AM

Originally Posted by Shellbell (Post 2398904)

Originally Posted by 03Indigo (Post 2403001)
Yeah, what she said :grin:

We love you guys too!! That's why we love doing these events! :nod: :) :nod:

See ya soon.

Heather

Prima Car Care 08-04-2008 10:24 AM

Originally Posted by Gil-galad (Post 2402833)
Heather, I'm hoping to get a wash in early Thursday morning, to be done and dry in time for my install appointment with Way (:grin:). What's the earliest I can show up at the wash station? (All I'll need is access to the running water and enough light to see what I'm doing--I'll already have ample quantities of DP products along for the ride.)

Hmmm... Good question! :wink: :)

It sounds like we won't likely be out there as early as you're planning. However, if you only need water then I'm 99% sure that the hoses will be set and ready to go Wednesday evening and will be left in place 24/7 for the event's duration. **The only catch is that they have to be turned on each morning in order to have water. I'll PM you right now and give you instructions on how to do that. It'll ultimately depend on Copper's processes but I think it's possible. I'll PM you now.

-Heather