1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hi from KY

Old 11-12-2007, 02:07 PM
glsmaverick
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi from KY

Hey everybody,

Just stopping by to say that I dont have a mini yet but I definitely have my eye on a MCS probably a 2003 or 2004. I am just on here doing research longing for the days when a mini will be mine.

I do have a dilemma; I have never driven one! I would really like a test ride/drive from someone in my area if at all possible. I would go to a dealer but then you have to get the runaround and what not. Well take care all.

gls

Louisville by way of Detroit!

Old 11-12-2007, 02:19 PM
seabee65
1st Gear
check the consumer reports mag before you buy

Old 11-12-2007, 04:49 PM
mini_in_nj
1st Gear
Originally Posted by glsmaverick
I do have a dilemma; I have never driven one! I would really like a test ride/drive from someone in my area if at all possible. I would go to a dealer but then you have to get the runaround and what not.
I took three different test drives at a dealer and the Motoring Advisors were pretty laid back. No high pressure sales techniques. I wouldn't rule out visiting a dealer so quickly.

Drive the car. Tell them you need to think about it. Leave.

Old 11-12-2007, 05:18 PM
Kilted
2nd Gear
07 Laser Blue S

I too am from KY, I went to Mini of Cincinnati. The dealer was very easy to deal with. Ask for Rachel, she will copy your lisc. give you the keys and let you drive . They really don't need to sell you, the car sells itself . Because of the demand, whether its a 05 or 06 r53 supercharged or 07 r56 turbo, if you don't buy it the next looker will.

Search this Thread