North American Motoring

North American Motoring (https://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/)
-   1st Gear (https://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/1st-gear-114/)
-   -   TanchoGirl to TwistySister - my new name! (https://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/1st-gear/104925-tanchogirl-to-twistysister-my-new-name.html)

TwistySister 06-21-2007 07:11 AM

TanchoGirl to TwistySister - my new name!

I just had to do it! When I was posting on the "MINI chicks" thread and got into the badge ideas "TwistySister" popped out of my head. This name is so me on so many levels. TanchoGirl is my user name on a koi (fish) site - a white fish with a red spot on its head. Can you guess that maybe I'm a redhead? Anyway, when I joined NAM it was easy. Until now nothing else was any better. I hope any of you who have seen my posts won't be confused, especially since it is also about time to update my signature again. That darn mod bug keeps on biting me and CHEQQRS has more than is on my current list. So am happy to now be TwistySister on NAM! :grin:

Gromit801 06-21-2007 08:47 AM

That's a screen name that brings all kinds of interesting images to mind! :wink:

PenelopeCooper 06-21-2007 08:59 AM

HEY LADY!

Hey there little lady - you took my siggy, too! :eek: That's okay. I'll let it slide.

...This time. :sly:

:lol:

Gromit801 06-21-2007 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by PenelopeCooper (Post 1586075)
Hey there little lady - you took my siggy, too! :eek: That's okay. I'll let it slide.

Well, looking at the join dates, I'm afraid you'll have to change yours. Seniority rules you know! :lol:

Loony2N 06-21-2007 12:58 PM

Great new name. Never knew what a Tancho was, anyway.

TwistySister 06-21-2007 02:16 PM

Originally Posted by PenelopeCooper (Post 1586075)

Actually Penny, this is my OLD siggy. I haven't changed it yet. As you can see, my join date pre-dates yours. I've used this one all along. I'm most likely changing to a shorter one as I have done so many mods to CHEQQRS not all of them will fit with such a long quote! :grin:

TwistySister 06-22-2007 09:09 PM

My user name is changed, and as of today so is my signature. I've made way too many mods to have the long "Life should NOT be a journey..." quote and list the fun things I have done to CHEQQRS. Enjoy it PenelopeCooper - I did. I suppose I'll list some of the mods as not all of them will fit even now without the long quote. Then I'll just have to Keep 'em Guessing! :lol:

moodylewdd 06-24-2007 08:39 PM

Nice name change! You know, the only image I had conjured up in my head with the name TanchoGirl was some silly movie with Paulie Shore. Dont ask me why, thats just the visual I got off of the name. Had no idea it had to do with fish! Nor did it ever dawn on me that it had nothing to do with tanks! (Gawd, its not even nearly the same spelling).:confused: Makes me think about my name...Jeez wonder how people visualize me????? AGGHHH! :eek:Maybe I should change. Its still better than the last two I had though...d.doggypile, and squishfly. Im sick, aren't I?:sly: