North American Motoring

North American Motoring (https://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/)
-   1st Annual MINIs in the Mountains (2006) (https://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/1st-annual-minis-in-the-mountains-2006-155/)
-   -   Rogue Mini Eyes MITM discount (https://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/1st-annual-minis-in-the-mountains-2006/73944-rogue-mini-eyes-mitm-discount.html)

StoopidGirl 07-18-2006 10:38 PM

Rogue Mini Eyes MITM discount

Ok guys, here's the deal. The Rogues really (really) wanted to go to MITM but we just can't make it. NAM has been gracious enough to let us offer you our Mini eyes at our incredibly discounted event pricing. We are taking pre-paid orders only, and will be sending them up with a super spiffy Mini owner...when orders come in I will get a photo of him and more info so he will be easy to find.
Here is our information
Vendor thread
Our Website
Event price; $15 a set
(regular $25)
for this offer we accept Paypal only
go to Paypal and send payment to info@rogueminis.com
please be sure to include the roman numeral and description of the color you would like along with your NAM screen name, real name and/or cel # if you have one (assuming cels work in the mountains).
I hope all you guys have an awesome time! I'm sooooo jealous!
Here are a couple examples and the full sheet of options.
Thanks guys! :thumbsup:
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...I/P1020552.jpg
http://www.my2002coopers.com/copperm...4/IMG_1781.jpg
http://digitaltuls.com/eyes/poster1.JPG

purplefreak60 07-18-2006 11:07 PM

WOW, these are VERY COOL eyes! Thanks for such a great deal on them! I've ordered 2 pair via Paypal! Sorry you'll miss MitM...hopefully you can come next year!

Take care,
Lynn & Aley

StoopidGirl 07-18-2006 11:10 PM

Yeah I really wanted too and last minute Iw as trying but...nope :( I can't wait to see all the pictures. I think it's going to be awesome. Thanks for the order. I'll post info on my friend as soon as I get it from him.

jsouz 07-19-2006 04:45 AM

Hello Stoopid....remember what you are going to miss!

12,264 ft up Mt. Evans, paved, at midnight, under the Perseid Meteor Shower. Nekkid.

Yup, you will miss. Just think of the artful possibilities way up there....Mountain Goats, Bighorn Sheep, Marmots.....

JPS

StoopidGirl 07-19-2006 09:03 AM

You're killing me....I will now whine the rest of the day about not being able to go.

Agro 07-19-2006 10:36 AM

What about the shirt decals? You PROMISED me! *whines*

StoopidGirl 07-19-2006 12:14 PM

Originally Posted by Agro
What about the shirt decals? You PROMISED me! *whines*

We're working on it, they no longer carry the material we used...BUT...(and it's a big but..hee hee hee) we are hoping to be able to offer real t-shirts in the very near future :nod:
Yayyyyyyyy....no estimated date yet but hopefully within the month. My fingers are crossed

Agro 07-19-2006 12:29 PM

Fine. *pouts*
:cool:
I'm just giving you a hard time. I wondered if you forgot about me.

thebluecanary 07-19-2006 01:39 PM

man, these things are so freaking slick. I just can't make up my mind.

purplefreak60 07-19-2006 01:46 PM

Originally Posted by thebluecanary
man, these things are so freaking slick. I just can't make up my mind.

That's why I bought 2 pair (XI & VI) :nod:

StoopidGirl 07-19-2006 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by purplefreak60
That's why I bought 2 pair (XI & VI) :nod:

you'd be surprised how many people do that...especially because of the discounted price.
We've been to AMVIV and the Dragon with them, both times they were a huge hit. People would buy two sets because they couldn't make up their minds or as gifts. I love it when people tell me they're surprising someone with them. It makes me happy :grin: Because it means Tuls and I did a good job.

purplefreak60 07-19-2006 03:44 PM

You definitely cannot beat the price! If there had been more purple, I may have had to buy more....:lol:

pauhana 07-19-2006 07:27 PM

Just ordered the checkers

Lots to choose from and they're all great! I finally settled on XIII, the B&W checkers for my PH/W MCS. Sorry you won't be here in person (I met you at AMVIV this year), but you'll be here in spirit, hopefully under many people's bonnets! Thanks for the huge discount to MITM'ers.
Rick

SandiePepper 07-19-2006 07:46 PM

Thanks Stoopid Girl, I got a set of these in Vegas but I didn't see the checkered one, just sent money throught Pay Pal will they be deliverd in Colorado or are you sending them???

StoopidGirl 07-19-2006 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by pauhana
you'll be here in spirit, hopefully under many people's bonnets!

That sounds so dirty :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol:

Sandie-they will be brought by my friend Scot a-k-a Newt (he's quite friendly), I will post a thread and/or send a mass email with his information a few days before the event. I will make sure you guys get them as this is a first for me...gosh I hat not being able to go.

SandiePepper 07-19-2006 09:50 PM

Thanks we will miss you and your beautiful MINI, but we will still have a great time:lol: thanks again for the eyes I have received so many compliments(did I spell that right?) on them.

StoopidGirl 07-20-2006 03:10 PM

Now that's what I like to hear. Yay for compliments :D

If anyone's paying attention, there's still time to order. I will send out a big email soon With information on my friend who's bringing them! Thanks for all the pre-orders that have come in.

thebluecanary 07-21-2006 10:49 AM

I am just going to have to get one. For $15, how could I say no?

StoopidGirl 07-21-2006 11:16 AM

Originally Posted by thebluecanary
I am just going to have to get one. For $15, how could I say no?

You cannot resist zee eyes! :nod:

Got you down:thumbsup:

StoopidGirl 07-21-2006 02:39 PM

(Insert more hypnatization) MITM's people want zeeee eyes...you veel loooove them :D

wharf_rat 07-21-2006 06:55 PM

I been hypmotized!

I'm in. Sorry you guys can't make it out. Thanks for the great deal.

StoopidGirl 07-21-2006 07:02 PM

Swet! Welcome aboard Wharf!

I'm going to see if I can find somehting cool so we'll pick a # like the 10th person to find Scott will get a surprise :P

FYI-I'll be sending out and email soon with Scotts info,

StoopidGirl 07-21-2006 07:15 PM

PS-Wharf you were right...I am missing Royal Grey on my chart.EEK! I'll have to fix that at some point. I'm missing gold too

wharf_rat 07-21-2006 07:41 PM

Originally Posted by StoopidGirl
PS-Wharf you were right...I am missing Royal Grey on my chart.EEK! I'll have to fix that at some point. I'm missing gold too

No worries, just thought I'd point it out. I'll be intrigued to see what color eyes you think go with RG. It is such an interesting color.

StoopidGirl 07-22-2006 09:51 AM

which one is RG?