North American Motoring

North American Motoring (https://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/)
-   1st Annual MINIs in the Mountains (2006) (https://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/1st-annual-minis-in-the-mountains-2006-155/)
-   -   Share lodging at MITM? (https://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/1st-annual-minis-in-the-mountains-2006/69464-share-lodging-at-mitm.html)

jsouz 05-24-2006 06:03 AM

Share lodging at MITM?

Please post here if you are interested in sharing lodging at MITM MINIs in the Mountains. As with the Dragon, there are a variety of lodging choices including Studio, 1BR, 2BR, 3BR and Suites. Some choices have indoor, covered parking, some do not.

Please use this forum if you would like someone to stay with you or if you would like to room up with someone else.

Thanks, all lodging is booked direct with CMR using the MITM code in the registration area.

Jonathan

minicolo 07-11-2006 01:57 PM

Room To Share

If anyone is interested, Luke and I have an extra room in the condo for the whole weekend. You can have your own room for $75 per night. If you are interested please post here.

Thanks, Mark

Miniko 07-11-2006 03:53 PM

where is the condo located? how far from the event? single or double bed?? thanks.

minicolo 07-11-2006 05:22 PM

Main village in copper, most likely a queen bed

Shellbell 07-11-2006 05:38 PM

Mark & Luke, have you found anybody yet? I'm looking for a place to stay Thursday night only (I have a place Fri & Sat). Let me know if you don't find anybody & would "rent" a room to me Thurs. Thanks! :)
Shelly

Miniko 07-12-2006 09:08 AM

I am interested on Friday night only, so this might work out well. Still deciding, will let you know soon if one night rental is a possibility. Thanks. NIck

mucgirl 07-12-2006 02:09 PM

Room at Copper

I might be interested in a room for Saturday night, if available.

Ingrid

minicolo 07-12-2006 02:18 PM

Shelly it's yours if you want it on thurs. Nick let me know, Ingrid sat is yours if you want it.

Thanks, Mark

Shellbell 07-12-2006 06:51 PM

Mark, Are you guys going to be there Thurs? My # is 303-598-9191 Please call so we can take care of the details. Thanks.
Shelly

mucgirl 07-13-2006 08:39 AM

Mark, why don't you e-mail me all the details. Thanks.

Ingrid

purplefreak60 07-14-2006 02:46 PM

I have a sleeper sofa available for Thursday night only - $75. In a GOLD Condo in the center of the complex near everything.

minicolo 07-14-2006 05:26 PM

Miniko, Friday is yours if you want. Master room with your private bath. Just like Shelly and Ingrid. Just send the word and it's yours. Oh yes, might I might I add, Gold condo right where it all is going to happen. To good to refuse :thumbsup:

Thanks, Mark

Miniko 07-17-2006 08:32 AM

MINIKO is in! Friday is it. Hurray!!! Please give me all the details. Thanks so much for the offer ... save me alot of time! :lol: Nick 303-718-3909 (cell)

hmmm, i wonder if i can sub-lease a couch to crash if staying until sunday. :impatient

jsouz 07-17-2006 09:07 AM

Nick, you need to post more

6 posts in 2 years in not enough.

BTW, if you need a place to crash we will cover you. Either under the tent in the parking structure, or pitch a tent by the creek, or in the back of Rick's pickup. Won't cost much.....

hehehehehe

JPS

BLUCOOPR 07-17-2006 04:32 PM

MINIKO room to rent

Get up with mark, think they rollout beds if interested?? Luke:impatient

Zyamfier 07-17-2006 06:06 PM

Where am I going to put this thing this time Souz?
Been looking at the campgrounds in Dillon and Frisco. If you have a better option let me know.

Jim

dazite 07-19-2006 02:53 PM

We would like to camp also. If someone would post or PM me with options since we are new to this sort of thing. (we just bought our first MINI) Any help would be appriciated. I called the resort and they said we couldn't camp near there. We would really like to go!! Thanks in advance!

Edit: I just got off the phone with someone that said if we could find a place called "Sky Shoot" we can camp there. Is this the place you are talking about?

Zyamfier 07-19-2006 04:52 PM

Dazite

Not sure. Having never camped there before I will have to differ this to Jsouz. However there are tent/RV Campgrounds in the Dillon/Frisco area. They would be only 10-15 miles away from Copper.

jsouz 07-19-2006 05:46 PM

There are camping possibilities

Try these on for size:

www.townoffrisco.com Frisco, CO 8 mi down the road

www.townofdillon.com Dillon, CO 10 mi down the road

www.silverthorne.org Silverthorne, CO 10 mi down the road

www.colorado.com

www.summitnet.com Summit County Chamber of Commerce

www.campcolorado.com You want the Northwest Region, SE corner

www.summitcolorado.com For things around Lake Dillon, which borders Frisco and Dillon

I regret I am not a camper (well, condo camping maybe) so I am not much help personally. However, this should get you where you are going. Keep posting, others will help you look too...

Jonathan

jsouz 07-19-2006 05:51 PM

Try Lake Dillon camping reservations at

www.reserveusa.com

Check this out:

Dillon Reservoir Camping

This is the campground on the W end of Dillon Reservoir, by Frisco, very near Copper. 1 exit up the Interstate....

Jonathan

dazite 07-19-2006 07:02 PM

Thanks for your help. I couldnt find any that had showers that were closer than 50 miles!!! And showers are a must. :nod: If anything that needs to be shared becomes available let me know!! My husband and I do play well with others!! Hahaha

Zyamfier 07-19-2006 07:21 PM

Problem

Jsouz I looked at that one but it seems to be full durring MitM. However, Lowrey Campground on the East side of the lake has some open. I think it may be a bit more rustic.

Zyamfier 07-19-2006 07:35 PM

I'm so confused

O.K. look at this link and they don't take reservations. I guess I will just have to call

dazite 07-19-2006 07:44 PM

Sounds to me that it is under construction. :confused: Or maybe I am an idiot and they just havent got that part of the site up...lol

Let me know what you find out Zyamfier...

MINIGURU@WAY MOTOR WORKS 07-25-2006 10:27 PM

I'am looking for a place to stay for Fri, Sat,and possibly Sun. Just need a couch or even the floor if necessary. PM or email me if you have room.