Vendor Announcements Announcments from the Sponsors of North American Motoring. New products, test results, and more.

Prima Hydro Wax-As-You-Dry Now Available Online at Detailers Paradise

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2006, 10:15 AM
Prima Car Care
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Prima Hydro Wax-As-You-Dry Now Available Online at Detailers Paradise

We now have Prima's wax-as-you-dry spray, Hydro available on our website!

Prima Hydro is a remarkably durable wax-as-you-dry product. The polymer structure means your vehicle’s finish is left glossy, slick and well-protected. You’ll be amazed at how well it repels dust too. Hydro contains no carnauba wax and is silicone-free (body shop safe/safe on fresh paint jobs).

It's a great solution for both the "convenience enthusiast" (read: "I don't have time to spend hours and hours on my paint, but I appreciate the need for protection") and the true detailing crazy enthusiast. The latter will find it a fun and effective way to add a burst of gloss and protection in between waxes or to hold you over until you can do a full wax. Or, it's just fun to do right over your existing wax!

So how does it work??
  1. Simply wash your car normally, then rinse.
  2. While the car is still wet, spritz Hydro on the surface. (and it doesn't take much!)
  3. Dry normally with any fabric drying towel (ie, microfiber waffle weave or cotton).
That’s it!

This versatile product can also be used as a quick detailer on a dry surface with a plush microfiber cloth.

The 16 oz spray is $12.95.

**Check out our other Vendor Announcement for a special deal on Prima Hydro for NAM members**