Tires, Wheels, & Brakes Discussion about wheels, tires, and brakes for the new MINI.

OE ContiContact SSR's off Clubman S

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2017, 06:55 PM
Jeffob5
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OE ContiContact SSR's off Clubman S

I am still running the original Conti SSR's on my 2013 Clubman S so size is 205/45/17's with only about 7K miles on them. I am also likely to take them off the car soon in favor of better winter suitable tires and probably will not put them back on the car in the spring.

Is there a market on this forum site to sells these or is everyone here pretty much anti-runflats and would not be interested? If not, I will just have the tire guy scrap them rather than have them taking up space in my garage.

Old 01-05-2017, 09:20 PM
Minnie.the.Moocher
OVERDRIVE
Received 570 Likes on 486 Posts
Someone will buy them if cheap enough. Useful on a lease return if your tires are worn out.

Old 01-06-2017, 08:01 AM
Jeffob5
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Minnie.the.Moocher
Someone will buy them if cheap enough. Useful on a lease return if your tires are worn out.

Thanks, appreciate that I didn't think of the lease angle. I'll keep the tires and post them onto the market place after I make the swap.

PS - it just snowed a bit last night, so that should be incentive to get me going on taking these off the car.