Suspension Springs, struts, coilovers, sway-bars, camber plates, and all other modifications to suspension components for Cooper (R50), Cabrio (R52), and Cooper S (R53) MINIs.

Suspension Lowering - coilovers - end link question

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2016, 11:47 AM
SKurj
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lowering - coilovers - end link question

Ok I have ordered a set of coilovers for my R53. Along with those I will be refreshing almost all of the suspension. Now I understand that adjustable end links are desireable to dial out preload on the sway bars when lowering (i won't be going extreme). I notice M7 sells end links in different lengths, but are these neccessary or can I get away with whiteline or alta (for examples) instead?

Old 12-27-2016, 08:35 PM
WayMotorWorks
Vendor
Received 755 Likes on 617 Posts
You don't HAVE to get adjustable end links when lowering the car especially if you aren't slamming it.
But if you want some we offer some that are the highest quality and have ball sockets to keep them quiet, but also these use smaller shafts just slightly larger than the stock so you don't have to worry about clearing other suspension parts or binding.
https://www.waymotorworks.com/wmw-ad...-endlinks.html

HOTCHKIS | DDM | CRAVEN | AKRAPOVIC | NM ENGINEERING | MEGAN | FORGE | IE | OS GIKEN | POWERFLEX and more
Old 12-27-2016, 09:32 PM
SKurj
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by WayMotorWorks
You don't HAVE to get adjustable end links when lowering the car especially if you aren't slamming it.
But if you want some we offer some that are the highest quality and have ball sockets to keep them quiet, but also these use smaller shafts just slightly larger than the stock so you don't have to worry about clearing other suspension parts or binding.
https://www.waymotorworks.com/wmw-ad...-endlinks.html
Sorry man, you have nothing to sell me, I am across the border so not allowed to even visit your website .. nvm i am 2 hrs from the border and could set up a US shipping addresss, but you choose to exclude me without knowing me.. I have nothing nice to say about waymotorwworks..

anyone else have anything to add?

Old 12-28-2016, 09:56 AM
scottyb043
2nd Gear
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by SKurj
Sorry man, you have nothing to sell me, I am across the border so not allowed to even visit your website .. nvm i am 2 hrs from the border and could set up a US shipping addresss, but you choose to exclude me without knowing me.. I have nothing nice to say about waymotorwworks..

anyone else have anything to add?
Thanks for pointing this out. I'm about to start shopping for my R53 and don't want to waste time on places not willing to ship to Canada.