Stock Problems/Issues Discussions related to warranty related issues and repairs, or other problems with the OEM parts and software for MINI Clubman (R55), Cooper and Cooper S(R56), and Cabrio (R57).

Mood light issue

Old 01-12-2017, 06:56 AM
Detzl
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mood light issue

Hey all,

I am new to the forum. I just picked up a 13 MCS few days ago. I tried to search for a similar issue but no luck. The driver side inside door handle ambient light has a weird problem. It only works when the mood light is set to green. When I change to the blue hue it illuminates green as well just dimmer. Any other color it doesn't work at all. I am assuming the led or what ever controls the color crapped out. I am wondering if there is a replacement part that I can change (led, module, etc) to correct this. It's no big deal but I like to have everything in working order. Any ideas or suggestions. Thanks

Old 01-24-2017, 06:12 PM
Nicholas Kilgore
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Personally I would just unplug them all and install aftermarket ones because I have an r56 and it's not rgb so I only get orange through blue and I'd like to do green or something but cant with the stock lights.

Search this Thread