Sota MINIs The Sota MINIs (Minnesota) club forum.

Welcome!

Old 09-22-2004, 05:36 PM
adame
Coordinator :: MINIsota Motoring Society (MMS)
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Welcome!

Hello - and welcome to the NAM MMS forum.

Thank you to NAM for offering to set this up for us.

If you're new to NAM, there's a ton of information here and lots of friendly people. It's my goal for this forum to work in conjunction with the Yahoo! Groups to reach more MINI enthusiasts so that we can help our club grow!

This group is dedicated to the preservation of Motoring in Minnesota (and surrounding areas/states).
Not exclusively, MINI owners gather near the Twin Cities to exchange stories, photos and laughs.
The car is what brings us together, a simple similarity between complete strangers.

Thanks for stopping by,

Adam Emanoff

Old 09-23-2004, 06:58 AM
MiniCooperFan
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by adame
Hello - and welcome to the NAM MMS forum.

Thank you to NAM for offering to set this up for us.

If you're new to NAM, there's a ton of information here and lots of friendly people. It's my goal for this forum to work in conjunction with the Yahoo! Groups to reach more MINI enthusiasts so that we can help our club grow!

This group is dedicated to the preservation of Motoring in Minnesota (and surrounding areas/states).
Not exclusively, MINI owners gather near the Twin Cities to exchange stories, photos and laughs.
The car is what brings us together, a simple similarity between complete strangers.

Thanks for stopping by,

Adam Emanoff

Thanks Adam for setting this up!!

Old 02-19-2013, 07:20 PM
Skitts Mini
2nd Gear
No one really looks at this do they :( I'm all alone!

Old 08-04-2015, 11:26 AM
masie.mcgraw
Neutral
Is there really any Mini club in MN? My husband and I just got back from Mini on the Mack, Minnesota had a really poor showing. This is our first Mini event and we are now contemplating doing a leg of Mini takes the States next July... Do you all do anything? Have any gatherings? Just curious.... We have a 2010 Pepper White Clubman S Model and we LOVE it...

Kindest,
Masie

Old 08-10-2015, 04:20 AM
joshualk
Neutral
Originally Posted by masie.mcgraw
Is there really any Mini club in MN? My husband and I just got back from Mini on the Mack, Minnesota had a really poor showing. This is our first Mini event and we are now contemplating doing a leg of Mini takes the States next July... Do you all do anything? Have any gatherings? Just curious.... We have a 2010 Pepper White Clubman S Model and we LOVE it...

Kindest,
Masie
We do exist! -> Check out: https://www.facebook.com/groups/MinnesotaUnitedMinis/

Search this Thread