Site Feedback Open forum for discussion of this site. Post your kudos or criticism so that we can continually improve service to the new MINI community.

Posting to iTrader?

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2014, 05:24 AM
kaveman
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Posting to iTrader?

Maybe it's me, but I can not figure out how to get to a place on this site to post iTrader feedback for a smooth easy transaction. I think I'm pretty good with computer stuff but this has me baffled... A little help please...
Tx
Kaveman

Old 08-30-2014, 08:58 PM
Motor On
6th Gear
Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts
Click on the user profile of the person you're trying to leave feedback for. Then click "View complete feedback for ......." then click "Submit Feedback for...." and fill out the form. Once you find that first link, the rest pretty much fall into the same place.

Old 01-30-2017, 03:11 AM
blackie
6th Gear
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Motor On
Click on the user profile of the person you're trying to leave feedback for. Then click "View complete feedback for ......." then click "Submit Feedback for...." and fill out the form. Once you find that first link, the rest pretty much fall into the same place.
Has this feature been disabled? i cannot even look at my own iTrader profile. Anytime I try I get a reply that basically says I do not have permission, etc. and yet I have 14 iTrader beedbacks.

WHAT GIVES?

Thanks!

Old 01-30-2017, 03:13 AM
blackie
6th Gear
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
blackie, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Old 02-04-2017, 11:59 AM
Bnourai
5th Gear
Received 46 Likes on 44 Posts
incredible i just sold some items and have 2 itrade and had given back 2 also to those that i bought from now someone with no trade rating bought from me and i can not leave a rating for them...is it money NAM is looking for to give access??????
what a bunch of %$#$&^(*&
i have been a member of ezone for over 16years with over 235 trades never seen it this way.