MINI Parts for Sale Search and shop for all your MINI parts here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Part fits (you may select multiples):

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

FS:: Ferrari Speedline 348s - 17x7.5

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2017, 05:04 AM
VicSkimmr
6th Gear
Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
Ferrari Speedline 348s - 17x7.5

Category: Wheels & Tires
Price: $1400
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits (you may select multiples): F56
Location (Region): SouthEast
Item Condition: Used

Selling my set of Ferrari Speedlines off a 348.

Specs:
4 x 17x7.5 et 49 5x108

The wheels have recently been refinished with silver faces and a polished edge. No bends or cracks that I'm aware of and I had the wheels professionally refinished. The only significant damage is a paint chip near one of the center caps (pictured below). There may be other small chips or light scratches, these wheels have been used for 15k+ miles so normal wear and tear. No curbage or anything significant.

I also have 4 genuine Ferrari center caps.

The tires are Yokohama S-Drives - 195/45/17s. The fronts have approximately 15k miles. 3 of them have good mileage left in them, one of them wore in weird but is still drivable. If you'd rather not have the tires that's fine but it won't affect the price any if I take them off (though it will save you on shipping costs).

The wheels come with a set of adaptec adapters specifically made for this setup. They are 15mm/21mm and are both hub and centerbore centric and are CNCed out of aluminum. I've put probably 100k miles on adaptec adapters over the past few years and never had an issue, they're a fantastic product.

Located in Pawleys Island, SC. Will drive up to 2 hours to help deliver but only on the weekends. No trades please.

Asking $1,400 plus shipping.

Attached Thumbnails Ferrari Speedline 348s - 17x7.5-vrnqari.png   Ferrari Speedline 348s - 17x7.5-20670203670_795ccbc8d1_b.jpg