R56 :: Hatch Talk (2007+) MINI Cooper and Cooper S (R56) hatchback discussion.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

R56 Jerry @ EuroTechs- outstanding service

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2015, 07:21 AM
ridinDirty
4th Gear
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Jerry @ EuroTechs- outstanding service

Well I wanted to state my experience with Jerry who owns EuroTech in Tempe Az.
Seams like a lot of people have used him for ALL types of work on Mini's.
I had purchased my mini and started the normal mod pile in the garage . Before long it was a list of 21 items that I needed to install but didn't have time due to a project I was working out of town.

I contacted Jerry and he was more than helpful to look at my list of parts and give me a quote to install ( I think he laughed at my excel spreadsheet with all my parts but hey, I have dropped off parts to a machine shop and when I picked up my motor some of the parts where not on it and the shop said they never saw the parts... so I learned...paper trail is best....lol )

After planning out me driving from Vegas to Jerry's shop in Tempe Az. ( about 4 hour drive) I could fly out of Tempe and go back to my project with a 10 min taxi ride to the airport.

During the time I had dropped off my car, Jerry hooked me up with one of the last JCW Aero kit left , had his body guy paint match. I ordered the diffuser and a chin spoiler and had it shipped to his shop.

The workmanship and people skills Jerry puts forth are second to none. He is always willing to take your call and explain any questions well beyond what you are asking about. You can throw ideas at him and he can tell you pros and cons about them. He doesn't try to sell you parts are push you in either direction.
To sum it up he is just a well rounded guy that is full of knowledge and is willing to share... His pricing is very very reasonable for the work that he does....

I hope others chime as well....................

Thanks again Jerry !!!!

Old 07-05-2015, 08:16 AM
CptSlow
3rd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I would concur Jerry does get high accolades here locally in the Phoenix metro area.

web site:
http://eurotechsaz.com/

facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/EuroTechs

yelp:
http://www.yelp.com/biz/eurotechs-tempe

as my 2012 Countryman ages, I'm sure Jerry will be one of the first calls for service.

Old 07-05-2015, 08:52 AM
Mib4840
Alliance Member
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
I fully agree with both of you! Jerry has done work on my R53 several times. He has replaced gaskets, put a new supercharger on for me ( he told me I only needed a water pump to fix the problem, I wanted piece of mind so I had him replace the whole thing), changed oil, put on suspension with advice on what springs to use or not use, and is going to be installing my HSport bar as soon as it comes in. He is more than fair and does not take advantage of you. He has given me great advice on parts and services that I have asked about.
I have a MINI dealership that is 3 miles from my house and two other independent MINI shops that are way closer than EuroTechs. I will make the drive to Jerry anytime.
Hands down EuroTechs is my choice of shops.

Old 07-05-2015, 05:56 PM
SPRINTCARS
5th Gear
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Jerry @ EuroTechs- outstanding service

Hit the nail on the head with that one dirty. The business's that operate like he does are few and far between. It's the morals and principles that they operate on is how business's USED TO operate on that built this country. Corporate America should actually look at them as an example of what to do. Not only do you need to be knowledgeable, and you gotta be liked. Great people.

Old 01-26-2016, 01:56 PM
oldbrokenwind
6th Gear
Received 201 Likes on 172 Posts
I just got home from a 2-day Manic install with Jerry. Spent lotsa time with him while he data logged, installed, trouble-shot, and contributed to my education. His shop is large, well equipped, and walking distance to a huge shopping mall where my spouse spent most of her time (and money). His pricing is very fair --- no surprises, and included more than I expected.

I have other Manic dealers closer to me, but casual observation while he worked on a friends car at the 2015 AMVIV event, and email correspondence after that, convinced me to use EuroTechs.

I highly recommend him and his services.