R50/R53 :: Hatch Talk (2002-2006) Cooper (R50) and Cooper S (R53) hatchback discussion.

R50/53 NCSExpert for R53?

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2013, 10:28 AM
IQRaceworks
6th Gear
Received 113 Likes on 94 Posts
NCSExpert for R53?

I have a friend that uses ncsexpert on his BMW M3 to do some pretty neat stuff. He said he could try it in my R53 mini, but I wanted to get some more info on it first. I've searched the site and found lots of code, spreadsheets, and how-to's for the R56 minis....but not much info on the R53's .

Has anyone used NCSexpert to get in and place with some of the functions and controls on your R53?

Any info would be great. Thanks!

Old 12-06-2013, 11:58 PM
ageofoctane
2nd Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
There are a couple of useful threads on here for the R53s. I recently did mine and it wasn't to tricky. Not all the options work on all cars. I programmed a few things like daytime running lights, auto up for both driver and passenger windows, follow me home lights, changed the door locking & unlocking options. I'll try to find the threads and post them here, but it was essentially the same as the r56s.

Old 12-07-2013, 12:26 AM
tmors424
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You want a drivers car, buy a Subaru BRZ! Much more bang for your buck without all the problems you get with a Mini! Don't drink the Cool-Aid!

Old 12-07-2013, 05:51 AM
mrbean
5th Gear
Received 152 Likes on 117 Posts
I used it to enable the feature of closing the windows with the key fob. No loner have to stick the key in the door.

Also, when using it be sure to have a battery tender hooked up to the car and make sure the OBD cable connections don't work loose during the coding process. There are risks to bricking the module if you're not careful.

Old 12-07-2013, 05:54 AM
IQRaceworks
6th Gear
Received 113 Likes on 94 Posts
Originally Posted by tmors424
You want a drivers car, buy a Subaru BRZ! Much more bang for your buck without all the problems you get with a Mini! Don't drink the Cool-Aid!
What does that have to do with using NCS Expert on an R53?

The following users liked this post:
Ellie1972 (04-27-2020)
Old 12-07-2013, 10:37 AM
ageofoctane
2nd Gear
Originally Posted by mrbean
I used it to enable the feature of closing the windows with the key fob.
I was looking forward to having that option enabled, but I couldn't do it on my 2003. That or changing the number of light flashes when locking and unlocking. One touch auto up for both windows is pretty nice though, and auto unlock when ignition is turned off eliminates the annoying double pull of the door handles.

Old 12-07-2013, 12:25 PM
ageofoctane
2nd Gear
The following users liked this post:
Randyre (11-14-2022)
Old 12-07-2013, 01:23 PM
mrbean
5th Gear
Originally Posted by ageofoctane
I was looking forward to having that option enabled, but I couldn't do it on my 2003. That or changing the number of light flashes when locking and unlocking. One touch auto up for both windows is pretty nice though, and auto unlock when ignition is turned off eliminates the annoying double pull of the door handles.
Weird, my R53 is 2003. But mine's a very late production build (07/03) so maybe the hardware changed mid-year. I'll go back through the TRC file and let you know what changes I made to enable the feature.
Also, try downloading "NCS Dummy." It a freeware program that makes TRC file edits extremely simple. It deciphers all the esoteric crap you's normally have to figure out yourself.

Old 12-08-2013, 12:11 AM
ageofoctane
2nd Gear
I used NCS dummy. It did help to decipher things, but I still had to edit the trc file in text edit. For some reason it didn't let me use any of the check boxes. Perhaps there is something wrong with my code. I can't remember what month my 2003 is from, but I think it is an 08/2003, which gives me hope that I'll be able to get the remote closing or to work. If you wouldn't mind sending me a copy of, or uploading your trc file, that would be awesome.

Old 12-08-2013, 02:54 AM
MiniMello
3rd Gear
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Kool aid not cool aid, and why bring up Subaru in a Mini forum on this thread? WTF troll.

Old 12-08-2013, 08:09 AM
ZippyNH
6th Gear
Received 32 Likes on 32 Posts
Originally Posted by IQRaceworks
What does that have to do with using NCS Expert on an R53?
Just a troll.....
Must have sold his mini, but still hangs out with mini folks here...
Him...sounds like he WISHES he still had his mini or he would have deleted his account.

Old 12-08-2013, 09:32 AM
mrbean
5th Gear
Originally Posted by ageofoctane
I used NCS dummy. It did help to decipher things, but I still had to edit the trc file in text edit. For some reason it didn't let me use any of the check boxes. Perhaps there is something wrong with my code. I can't remember what month my 2003 is from, but I think it is an 08/2003, which gives me hope that I'll be able to get the remote closing or to work. If you wouldn't mind sending me a copy of, or uploading your trc file, that would be awesome.
In order for the check boxes to show up, you have to read the TRC from the module and then load it into NCS dummy by clicking the browse button near the top. See attached. When you've made the necessary changes export it to the MAN file by clicking on the export button near the bottom.

I've attached a copy of my TRC file but changed the file extension so this forum would let me upload it. IIRC, to get the comfort close with the key fob to work all I had to change was "REMOTE_LAZY_LOCK" to "activ"

Good Luck!

PS - It's better to just ignore the trolls. Otherwise you'll just encourage them.

Attached Thumbnails NCSExpert for R53?-ncs-dummy.jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: txt
FSW_PSW.txt (2.9 KB, 373 views)
Old 12-08-2013, 09:48 AM
ZippyNH
6th Gear
Received 32 Likes on 32 Posts
troll food.....

Originally Posted by MiniMello
Kool aid not cool aid, and why bring up Subaru in a Mini forum on this thread? WTF troll.
I love the Toyota Venza commercial (which owns about 51%+ Subaru last time I checked) making fun of the Subaru owners saying they got utility, but "forgot style and looks"....the car that any 75 year old would love the interior..(good car in many ways though I do agree, but not my cup if tea)...lol...made by the company that BOUGHT Subaru from Fuji heavy industries no less...lol...

Old 12-09-2013, 04:09 PM
ageofoctane
2nd Gear
Originally Posted by mrbean
In order for the check boxes to show up, you have to read the TRC from the module and then load it into NCS dummy by clicking the browse button near the top. See attached. When you've made the necessary changes export it to the MAN file by clicking on the export button near the bottom.

I've attached a copy of my TRC file but changed the file extension so this forum would let me upload it. IIRC, to get the comfort close with the key fob to work all I had to change was "REMOTE_LAZY_LOCK" to "activ"

Good Luck!
Thanks for that. I was able to get the check boxes to show up when I selected BC1.C03, as you had in your picture. I guess I was just selecting the wrong modules before. I had "REMOTE_LAZY_LOCK" already set to "activ", and I ran a trace comparison to see if there was anything else different, and only 8 differences came up. A couple were for the Auto AC, one for headlights, some for door locking preferences. The only thing that seemed related is mine has "WINDOW_SUNROOF" as "activ" while yours is "inactiv." I assume you don't have the sunroof. It doesn't seem like that should be a problem, especially since remote opening works. I'll play around with it a little more though. It definitely helps to have the check boxes.

Old 12-09-2013, 06:27 PM
mrbean
5th Gear
One thing that tripped me up when I first started using NCS: after coding a module, restart NCSexpert and re-read the TRC from the module you just coded to make sure the changes you made actually took effect. If NCSexpert isn't set up properly the coding won't take and it can become an infuriating annoyance.

Quick tip while using NCSdummy: load the chassis and TRC file first, then use the filter button to allow NCDdummy to figure out which module you're trying to code. Manually picking the wrong module is too easy.

-and yes, I don't have a sunroof

Last edited by mrbean; 12-09-2013 at 06:32 PM.
Old 03-02-2015, 11:52 AM
newnhot
1st Gear
Any one have a Trace file (*.TRC) for a 2006 R53 Mini Cooper S, Body, ABE MRSK5CD.C22 FSW/PSW.TRC ? My Mini had an accident and insurance authorized repair place replaced ABE module and right side curtain airbag. Car looks good and runs good, but I have Airbag light and Seatbelt light. He gave the car back to me that way with 14 Airbag codes. I want to compare what .TRC from unaltered car and file. He sent car out to fix the Airbag codes and I think second shop altered the file.

Old 03-09-2015, 12:27 PM
newnhot
1st Gear
Thanks solved my issue.

Old 09-24-2015, 10:35 AM
AKIndiMini
OVERDRIVE
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by IQRaceworks
I have a friend that uses ncsexpert on his BMW M3 to do some pretty neat stuff. He said he could try it in my R53 mini, but I wanted to get some more info on it first. I've searched the site and found lots of code, spreadsheets, and how-to's for the R56 minis....but not much info on the R53's .

Has anyone used NCSexpert to get in and place with some of the functions and controls on your R53?

Any info would be great. Thanks!
I decided to jump into relatively uncharted waters last night (R50/53 NCSExpert settings) and changed the following on my car ('04 R53):

* Disabled seat belt gong. The seatbelt light only comes on during initial startup as a bulb check, then disappears.

* Disabled NAS mode for the front fog lights. Now they operate as they would on a ECE-spec car (fog lights work with parking lights, low beams, and high beams)

* Enabled comfort opening via key in door handle. My car came with comfort closing already enabled for the key in door handle.

* Enabled comfort closing via remote. This doesn't work as I expected. I have to hit the lock button multiple times for this to work, even w/ new batteries in my remote. My car came with comfort opening w/ remote already enabled.

* Enabled double blink hazard lights (my favorite mod so far)

* Enabled the clock in the speedometer (now I have two - factory one in the headliner, and the one in the speedo. They are not linked, can be set to different times if desired)

* Changed the front wipers to wipe 4 times during a wash cycle instead of 3.

* Changed the headlight washers to power wash every 3 times the front washers are used (still have not tested this - it was previously set to 7, and I could only get them to wash one time unless I cycled the headlights on/off)

* Removed the leading zero on my odometer. So instead of reading 062964, it reads 62964. Looks less cluttered now.

* Changed the 'number of visual unlocking acknowledges' from 2 to 3.

* Changed the remotes so that pressing unlock 1 time unlocks all doors/boot.

* Disabled wipers stepping down in speed when the vehicle is stopped. (have not tested this yet)

* Enabled low fuel warning gong (fuel not low enough to test yet)

* Disabled low temperature warning gong. Quite annoying in the fall when temps hover right around 37*F.

* Disabled cold and warm bulb checks for the parking lights and turn signal bulbs, so I can upgrade to LEDs in the future and not have any hyper flashing or random strobe effect.

If you'd like to look at my .trc files, let me know. More than happy to share since this info isn't widely available on the 'net for our R50/52/53s.

Old 09-24-2015, 10:49 AM
gpwpat
4th Gear
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I am intrigued by this. I want to turn on rear fog and play with some more options. I guess I will order a cable.

Old 09-24-2015, 11:16 AM
AKIndiMini
OVERDRIVE
Originally Posted by gpwpat
I am intrigued by this. I want to turn on rear fog and play with some more options. I guess I will order a cable.
Go for it! I waited for years to do this, hoping someone with a R50/52/53 would chime in, but it seems it was always the R56-up folks. Finally decided to bite the bullet and try it for myself. Be sure to study the NCSExpert guides posted on NAM - they were a great help for getting me started. I had to solder pins 7-8 on the cable for it to work on my R53, but everything else pretty much went like the guides said it would.

https://www.northamericanmotoring.co...de-add-in.html

Old 10-02-2015, 04:33 AM
CooperSharp
2nd Gear
Originally Posted by AKIndiMini
I decided to jump into relatively uncharted waters last night (R50/53 NCSExpert settings) and changed the following on my car ('04 R53):

* Disabled seat belt gong. The seatbelt light only comes on during initial startup as a bulb check, then disappears.

* Disabled NAS mode for the front fog lights. Now they operate as they would on a ECE-spec car (fog lights work with parking lights, low beams, and high beams)

* Enabled comfort opening via key in door handle. My car came with comfort closing already enabled for the key in door handle.

* Enabled comfort closing via remote. This doesn't work as I expected. I have to hit the lock button multiple times for this to work, even w/ new batteries in my remote. My car came with comfort opening w/ remote already enabled.

* Enabled double blink hazard lights (my favorite mod so far)

* Enabled the clock in the speedometer (now I have two - factory one in the headliner, and the one in the speedo. They are not linked, can be set to different times if desired)

* Changed the front wipers to wipe 4 times during a wash cycle instead of 3.

* Changed the headlight washers to power wash every 3 times the front washers are used (still have not tested this - it was previously set to 7, and I could only get them to wash one time unless I cycled the headlights on/off)

* Removed the leading zero on my odometer. So instead of reading 062964, it reads 62964. Looks less cluttered now.

* Changed the 'number of visual unlocking acknowledges' from 2 to 3.

* Changed the remotes so that pressing unlock 1 time unlocks all doors/boot.

* Disabled wipers stepping down in speed when the vehicle is stopped. (have not tested this yet)

* Enabled low fuel warning gong (fuel not low enough to test yet)

* Disabled low temperature warning gong. Quite annoying in the fall when temps hover right around 37*F.

* Disabled cold and warm bulb checks for the parking lights and turn signal bulbs, so I can upgrade to LEDs in the future and not have any hyper flashing or random strobe effect.

If you'd like to look at my .trc files, let me know. More than happy to share since this info isn't widely available on the 'net for our R50/52/53s.
I'm interested to see those files. I have NCSExpert on my laptop and have only pulled a couple trace files, havent modified anything yet. I just don't have time but maybe I can get a push to do this. What exactly is the double blink hazards?

Thanks!

Old 10-02-2015, 09:24 AM
AKIndiMini
OVERDRIVE
Originally Posted by CooperSharp
I'm interested to see those files. I have NCSExpert on my laptop and have only pulled a couple trace files, havent modified anything yet. I just don't have time but maybe I can get a push to do this. What exactly is the double blink hazards?

Thanks!
Here's what the double blink hazards look like on my R53:

I'll get you my .trc files in just a bit (need to find them).

Old 10-02-2015, 12:21 PM
AKIndiMini
OVERDRIVE
Here's the trace file for my car's BC1. I've highlighted anything I've changed from its factory/dealer configuration to RED

Code:
FH_FAHRERTUER_TIPP_AUF
    aktiv
FH_BEIFAHRERTUER_TIPP_AUF
    aktiv
DWA
    aktiv
SCHAERFEN/ENTSCHAERFEN
    schloss_und_fernbedienung
PANIK_MODUS
    aktiv
FUNK_INNENRAUMSCHUTZ
    aktiv
QUIT_AKUST_SCHAERF
    nicht_aktiv
QUIT_AKUST_ENTSCH
    nicht_aktiv
QUIT_OPT_ENTSCH
    aktiv
QUIT_OPT_SCHAERF
    nicht_aktiv
NEIGUNGSGEBER
    aktiv
ALARM_AKUSTISCH
    aktiv
BEDIENSTELLE_BFT
    nicht_aktiv
FH_ABSCHALTKRITERIUM
    wert_03
FH_NACH_TUERE_AUF
    nicht_aktiv
FUNKTION_CABRIO
    nicht_aktiv
EINKLEMMSCH_REVERSIEREN
    nicht_aktiv
ALARM_AKUSTISCH_LANG
    nicht_aktiv
IB_BEI_KL.R_AUS
    aktiv_mit_kl.58
KALTUEBERWACHUNG_NSL
    nicht_aktiv
KALTUEBERWACHUNG_NSW
    aktiv
SCHEINWERFERREINIGUNG
    aktiv
CC_BREMSLICHT
    aktiv
ALARM_OPT_ABBLENDLICHT
    nicht_aktiv
ALARM_OPT_FERNLICHT
    aktiv
ALARM_OPT_WARNBLINKER
    aktiv
LEUCHTWEITENREG_AUTOM
    aktiv
VERRIEGELN_AUT_AB_X_KM/H
    nicht_aktiv
WISCHERINTERVALL
    wert_02
ZV_SELEKTIV
    nicht_aktiv
CLT_AKTIV_IM_CRASH_MODE
    nicht_aktiv
CODIERUNG_ERFOLGT_1
    codierung_erfolgt
ENTSICHERN_CENTERLOCK
    nicht_aktiv
INNENLICHT_AN_MEHRFACH_ZV
    aktiv
KOMFORTSCHLIESSUNG_FB
    aktiv
STANDRUECKSCHALTUNG
    nicht_aktiv
VERRIEGELN_XKM/H_SENDER_1
    nicht_aktiv
VERRIEGELN_XKM/H_SENDER_2
    nicht_aktiv
VERRIEGELN_XKM/H_SENDER_3
    nicht_aktiv
VERRIEGELN_XKM/H_SENDER_4
    nicht_aktiv
VERZUG_PANIK_MODUS_0.2_S
    wert_01
VERRIEGELN_AUT_NACH_2_MIN
    aktiv
VERRIEGELUNGSSCHWELLE
    16_km/h
ABFRAGEZEIT_AHM
    wert_01
ABSCHALTUNG_UNTERSPG
    wert_01
ENTPRELLZAHL_FEHLERERK
    wert_01
KALTUEBERWACHUNG_AL
    nicht_aktiv
KALTUEBERWACHUNG_FL
    aktiv
ABSTAND_HOLD_NORMAL_MODE
    wert_02
HALB/VOLLSCHRITT
    halbschritt
HYSTERESE_STARTBEDINGUNG
    wert_01
KALTUEBERWACHUNG_BLK_HI
    nicht_aktiv
KALTUEBERWACHUNG_BLK_VO
    nicht_aktiv
SCHRITTABSTAND_GRENZE
    wert_01
SCHRITTABSTAND_STARTPHASE
    kennlinie_01
TEMPERATUR_GRENZE
    grad_-20
ABS_MIN_STELLUNG_2
    wert_02
GED_FL_ALS_DRL
    nicht_aktiv
HEIMLEUCHTEN
    wert_02
SCHRITTE_STELLUNG_0
    wert_01
    wert_02
SCHRITTE_STELLUNG_1
    wert_04
SCHRITTE_STELLUNG_2
    wert_04
TAGFAHRLICHT_ECE
    nicht_aktiv
U_POTI_STELLUNG_0
    wert_01
U_POTI_STELLUNG_1
    wert_01
U_POTI_STELLUNG_2
    wert_01
BLS_PRUEFEN
    nicht_aktiv
ABSENKUNG_10_KM/H
    wert_01
ABTASTRATE_DYN
    wert_01
ABTASTRATE_TREND
    wert_01
ABWEICHUNG_TREND
    wert_01
ANHEBUNG_175_KM/H
    wert_01
ANZAHL_QUICK_RUNDEN
    wert_01
AUSWERT_GRADIENT
    aktiv
AUSWERT_PROP_ABWEICHUNG
    aktiv
DAUER_DYN_NACHFUEHRUNG
    wert_01
DEF_LWR_SENSOR_HI
    wert_01
DIFFERENZ_MSP_DYN_STAT
    wert_01
EPSILON_DELTA_A
    wert_01
EPSILON_DELTA_AV
    wert_01
GRADIENT_SCHLECHTWEG
    nicht_aktiv
HOEHENWEG
    wert_01
KALTUEBERWACHUNG_KZL
    nicht_aktiv
KENNLINIE_LWR_SENSOR_HI
    wert_02
KENNLINIE_LWR_SENSOR_VO
    wert_01
LEUCHTWEITENREG_DYNAM
    nicht_aktiv
LEUCHTWEITENREGELUNG
    aktiv
LWR_NEIGUNG_KONSTANTE
    wert_01
LWR_VORZEICHEN
    wert_01
M_TELEGRAM
    nicht_aktiv
MIN_STEIGUNG_VZ_WECHSEL
    wert_01
MINDESTANZAHL_VZ_WECHSEL
    wert_01
MITTELUNGSINTERV_DYN
    wert_01
MITTELUNGSINTERV_TREND
    wert_01
MITTELUNGSINTERV_VZ_WECHS
    wert_01
NACHLAUF_SCHLECHTWEG
    wert_01
OFFSET_LWR
    wert_01
PWM_ANSTEUERUNG_KZL
    wert_01
REFERENZL_MODE_TEIL1
    wert_01
REFERENZL_MODE_TEIL2
    wert_01
REFERENZL_SCHRITTABSTAND
    wert_01
REFERENZL_SCHRITTANZAHL
    wert_01
SAETT_TIMER_SCHLECHTWEG
    aktiv
SCHW_GRAD_BESCHLEUNIGUNG
    wert_01
    wert_02
SCHW_GRAD_BREMSEN
    wert_01
    wert_02
SCHW_GRADIENT_SCHLECHTWEG
    wert_01
SCHW_PROP_ABWEICHUNG
    wert_01
    wert_02
SCHW_TREND
    wert_01
SP_MOTOR_BEWERTEN
    aktiv
SP_MOTOR_F_EINTRAG
    aktiv
SP_MOTOR_STOP
    aktiv
TREIBER_BEWERTEN
    aktiv
TREIBER_F_EINTRAG
    aktiv
VMAX_BESCHLEUNIGUNG
    wert_01
VMAX_BREMSEN
    wert_01
VMIN_BESCHLEUNIGUNG
    wert_01
VMIN_BREMSEN
    wert_01
WARMUEBERWACHUNG_KZL
    nicht_aktiv
ZEIT_KALT_PULSE
    wert_01
ZEIT_KALT_PULSE_QUICK
    wert_01
ZEIT_KALT_RUNDEN
    wert_01
ZYKLUS_KALT_RUNDEN_QUICK
    wert_01
AC_AUTO
    aktiv
AC_BASIC
    nicht_aktiv
AUXILIARY_LAMP_ENABLE
    nicht_aktiv
BOOT_RELEASE_ENABLE
    aktiv
CLUTCH_OFF
    wert_01
CLUTCH_ON
    wert_01
DAYLIGHT_RUN_POWER
    wert_01
DEFAULT_EXT_AMBIENT_TEMP
    nicht_aktiv
DIPPED_BEAM_NAS
    nicht_aktiv
ENTRIEGELN_B_MOTOR_STOP
    nicht_aktiv
FOG_DISABLE_WITH_TRAILER
    aktiv
FRONT_FOG_NAS
    nicht_aktiv
HALTEN_FB_OEFFNEN_TASTE
    ohne_funktion
HFS
    nicht_aktiv
HFS_HIGH_TEMP_TIME
    wert_01
HFS_LOW_TEMP_TIME
    wert_01
HR_HIGH_BAT_THRESHOLD
    wert_01
HRW_HIGH_TEMP_TIME
    wert_01
HRW_LOW_BAT_THRESHOLD
    wert_01
HRW_LOW_TEMP_TIME
    wert_01
INDICATE_DURING_HAZARD
    aktiv
KEY_DISARM
    aktiv
KOMFORTOEFFNUNG_SCHLOSS
    aktiv
MAN_WISCHEN_IM_WASCHPROG
    aktiv
NO_SOFT_ON_OFF
    nicht_aktiv
PARKING_LIGHTS
    nicht_aktiv
POWER_WASH_OFF_TIME
    wert_01
POWER_WASH_ON_TIME
    wert_02
REAR_WIPER_CONTINUOUS
    nicht_aktiv
REMOTE_CONTROL
    aktiv
SENSOR_REGEN
    nicht_aktiv
WINDOW_AUTO_UP_DRIVER
    nicht_aktiv
WINDOW_AUTO_UP_PASS
    nicht_aktiv
WINDOW_INCH_AUTO
    aktiv
WINDOW_SUNROOF
    aktiv
WIPER_BOOT_INHIBIT
    nicht_aktiv
WIPER_CAM_DELAY
    wert_01
WIPER_NO_PROG_REAR_WASH
    nicht_aktiv
WIPER_REAR_CAM_DELAY
    wert_01
WIPER_WASHER_START_TIME
    wert_01
WISCHER_GESCHW_ABHAENGIG
    nicht_aktiv
FRONT_FOG_ENABLE
    aktiv
HEADLAMP_LEVEL_TYPE
    lwr_intern
INERTIA_SW_FITTED
    nicht_aktiv
REAR_FOG_ENABLE
    aktiv
ABSCHALTUNG_VERBRAUCHER
    aktiv
AL_AUS_BEI_KL_50
    nicht_aktiv
ANHAENGERMODUL_PWM_WERT
    wert_01
ANLAUFSTROMBEGRENZ_MEMO
    nicht_aktiv
ANSTEUERZEIT_MOTOR_HK
    wert_01
ANSTEUERZEIT_ZV_AGGREGATE
    plus_0ms
ANZAHL_NACHWISCHZYKLEN
ANZAHL_SPRITZIMPULSE
ANZAHL_WASCHBET_ZUR_SRA
AUSSENTEMP_SENSOR
    aktiv
BEDIENSTELLE_FT
    aktiv
BETR_STD_NICHT_LOESCHEN
    aktiv
BETRMODI_DEAKT_KL15_EIN
    nicht_aktiv
BLINKIMPULS_WARNBLK
    aktiv
BLOCKIERSCHUTZ_AKT_XXS
    wert_01
BLOCKIERSCHUTZ_HI_AKT_XXS
    wert_01
CABRIO_FH_VO_ZEIT_AUF
    1000ms
CABRIO_FH_VO_ZUERST_AUF
    aktiv
CABRIO_FH_VO_ZUERST_ZU
    nicht_aktiv
CENT_LOCK_MGL_VO_TUER_AUF
    nicht_aktiv
CODIERUNG_ERFOLGT_0
    codierung_erfolgt
CODIERUNG_ERFOLGT_4
    codierung_erfolgt
CODIERUNG_ERFOLGT_5
    codierung_erfolgt
CODIERUNG_ERFOLGT_6
    codierung_erfolgt
CODIERUNG_ERFOLGT_7
    codierung_erfolgt
DIFFERENZ_ANLAUF_BLOCK
    wert_01
DRITTE_TASTE_SENDER
    wert_01
DWA_HEKKLEPPENKONTAKT
    aktiv
EINKLEMMSCH_VORNE
    nicht_aktiv
EINSTEIGHILFE
    nicht_aktiv
EINSTIEG_FH_ZU_VER_SPERRE
    nicht_aktiv
EKS_GEDRUECKT/OFFEN
    wert_01
EKS_OFFEN/UNTERBRECHUNG
    wert_01
EKS_REVERSIERZEIT_ZUS
    wert_01
ENTR_HKL_MGL_WENN_VER
    nicht_aktiv
FE_MODE_JEDOCH_MIT_FB
    nicht_aktiv
FERNBEDIENUNG_1
    zv_selektiv
FERNBEDIENUNG_2
    zv_selektiv
FERNBEDIENUNG_3
    zv_selektiv
FERNBEDIENUNG_4
    zv_selektiv
FH_ABSCHALTEN_BLOCK_AUF
    wert_01
FH_ABSCHALTEN_BLOCK_ZU
    wert_01
FH_ANHEBEN_TRANSPORTMODE
    aktiv
FH_BLOCKABSCHALT_TUER_AUF
    wert_01
FH_HINTEN_TIPP_AUF
    aktiv
FH_HINTEN_TIPP_ZU
    nicht_aktiv
FH_INIT_TRANSPORTMODE
    nicht_aktiv
FH_SPEICHERN_TRANSPORTMOD
    aktiv
FH_TIMEOUT
    15sec
FL_AUS_BEI_KL_50
    nicht_aktiv
FRISCHLUFT_PARKPOSTITION
    aktiv
FZV_TIMEOUT
    wert_02
HFS_ON_TIME_LOW_VOLTAGE
    wert_01
HKL_SPERREN_BEI_ZS
    nicht_aktiv
HRW_NUR_BEI_GESCHL_VERDEK
    nicht_aktiv
HRW_ON_TIME_LOW_VOLTAGE
    wert_01
HUB_VERZOEGERUNG_FH_VORN
    0ms
IB_AUS_NACH_X_SEKUNDEN
    20s
IB_BEI_KL.R_AUS_OHNE_58G
    ohne_bedingung
IB_EIN_16MIN_WENN_STANDLI
    nicht_aktiv
IB_EIN_BEI_HKK/HSK
    aktiv
IB_EIN_N_KL_58G_MAX_1MIN
    zwei_minuten
IB_EIN_SCHLOSS_ENTRIEGELN
    aktiv
KALTUEBERW_AUS_BEI_KL_50
    aktiv
KALTUEBERWACHUNG_BL
    nicht_aktiv
KALTUEBERWACHUNG_BL_MI
    nicht_aktiv
KALTUEBERWACHUNG_SL_H
    nicht_aktiv
KALTUEBERWACHUNG_SL_V_I
    nicht_aktiv
KALTUEBERWACHUNG_ZSW
    nicht_aktiv
KEIN_HECKWISCHER
    mit_heckwischer
KOMFOEFFNEN_SPERRE_KEY_IN
    aktiv
KOMFORTOEFFNEN_FB_O_FH_HI
    nicht_aktiv
KOMFORTOEFFNEN_FB_O_SHD
    nicht_aktiv
KOMFORTOEFFNUNG_CLT
    aktiv
KOMFORTSCHLIE_FB_O_FH_HI
    nicht_aktiv
KOMFORTSCHLIE_FB_OHNE_SHD
    nicht_aktiv
KOMFORTSCHLIESUNG_SCHLOSS
    aktiv
KRB_WIE_VA/HKK_STATT_IB
    nicht_aktiv
LAENDERVARIANTE_ECE
    nicht_aktiv
LAENDERVARIANTE_US
    aktiv
MAUT_N_ABBRECH_N_TUER_AUF
    nicht_aktiv
MIN_PWM_TASTVERHAELTNIS
    wert_01
MIT_AHM
    aktiv
MIT_MFL
    aktiv
MIT_OPT_ALARM
    aktiv
MIT_WISCHER_SERVICEPOS
    nicht_aktiv
N_VER_B_ERN_GESCHW_SCHWEL
    nicht_aktiv
NSW_AUS_BEI_KL_50
    nicht_aktiv
OFFENE_FENSTER
    nicht_aktiv
OHNE_HRW
    nicht_aktiv
OHNE_INRS_BESTAETIGUNG
    ohne_bestaetigung
OHNE_SCHEIBENABSENKUNG
    mit_absenkung
POTISTELLUNG_IN_77H
    wert_01
PWM_ANSTEUERUNG_AL
    wert_02
PWM_ANSTEUERUNG_BL
    wert_01
PWM_ANSTEUERUNG_BLK_HI
    wert_01
PWM_ANSTEUERUNG_BLK_VORN
    wert_01
PWM_ANSTEUERUNG_FERNLICHT
    wert_01
PWM_ANSTEUERUNG_IL
    wert_01
PWM_ANSTEUERUNG_NSL
    wert_01
PWM_ANSTEUERUNG_SL_H
    wert_01
PWM_ANSTEUERUNG_SL_V_I
    wert_01
PWM_ANSTEUERUNG_VA
    wert_01
QUIT_AKUST_SCHAERF_KLAPPE
    aktiv
QUIT_OPT_ANZAHL_ENTSICHRN
QUIT_OPT_ANZAHL_SICHERN
QUIT_OPT_SCHAERF_KLAPPE
    aktiv
QUITIMP_SICHERN/ENTSICHER
    aktiv
ROVER_FZV_STATT_BMW
    rover_fzv
SCHEIBE_ABSENKZEIT
    wert_01
SCHEIBENABSENK_OHNE_EKS
    ohne_eks
SCHWELLE_GEBLAESESENSOR
    wert_01
SCHWELLE_MERHK_KS
    wert_01
SCHWELLE_MERHK_OL
    wert_01
SENSOR_REGEN_N_STUFE2
    stufe_2
TAUSCH_AUSGANG_NSL_NSW
    nicht_aktiv
TRA_MODE_JEDOCH_MIT_FB
    nicht_aktiv
UEBERSPGSABSCHALTUN_AL/FL
    aktiv
UMLUFT_PARKPOSTITION
    nicht_aktiv
VA1/VA2_AUS_NACH_X_MIN
    16_min
VERL_ALARMZEI_WAEHR_ALARM
    nicht_aktiv
VERZ_FRWISCHER_N_WASCHANF
    wert_01
VERZ_HKWISCHER_N_WASCHANF
    wert_01
VERZOEGERUNG_S56A_D_AUS
    wert_01
VERZOEGERUNG_SHD_KOE
    sofort
VERZOEGERUNG_SHD_KS
    sofort
WARMUEBERWACHUNG_AL
    aktiv
WARMUEBERWACHUNG_BL
    nicht_aktiv
WARMUEBERWACHUNG_BL_MI
    nicht_aktiv
WARMUEBERWACHUNG_BLK_HI
    nicht_aktiv
WARMUEBERWACHUNG_BLK_VO
    nicht_aktiv
WARMUEBERWACHUNG_FL
    aktiv
WARMUEBERWACHUNG_NSL
    nicht_aktiv
WARMUEBERWACHUNG_NSW
    aktiv
WARMUEBERWACHUNG_SL_H
    nicht_aktiv
WARMUEBERWACHUNG_SL_V_I
    nicht_aktiv
WARMUEBERWACHUNG_ZSW
    nicht_aktiv
WE_MODE_JEDOCH_MIT_FB
    nicht_aktiv
WISCHER_RUECK_GESCHW
    wert_01
WISCHER_VOLLEND_KLR_AUS
    vollendung
WISCHERINTERVALL_HECK
    wert_01
XENON_TEST
    aktiv
XENON_TIME
    wert_01
XENON_TIMEOUT
    wert_01
ZEIT_TUER/SCHLIESSZEIT
    wert_01
ZEIT_WASCH_M/O_HKWISCHER
    wert_01
ZSW_AUS_BEI_KL_50
    aktiv
KS_ABSCHALTUNG_AL
    nicht_aktiv
KS_ABSCHALTUNG_BL
    aktiv
KS_ABSCHALTUNG_BL_MI
    nicht_aktiv
KS_ABSCHALTUNG_BLK_HI
    aktiv
KS_ABSCHALTUNG_BLK_VO
    aktiv
KS_ABSCHALTUNG_FL
    nicht_aktiv
KS_ABSCHALTUNG_IB
    aktiv
KS_ABSCHALTUNG_KRB
    nicht_aktiv
KS_ABSCHALTUNG_KZL
    nicht_aktiv
KS_ABSCHALTUNG_NSL
    aktiv
KS_ABSCHALTUNG_NSW
    nicht_aktiv
KS_ABSCHALTUNG_SL_H
    nicht_aktiv
KS_ABSCHALTUNG_SL_I
    nicht_aktiv
KS_ABSCHALTUNG_VA
    aktiv
KS_ABSCHALTUNG_ZSW
    nicht_aktiv
ALARM_MUW_SENSOR
    nicht_aktiv
CABRIO_FH_KOMP_AUF_MIT_FB
    nicht_aktiv
CABRIO_FH_NICHT_ZU_MIT_FB
    nicht_aktiv
KALTUEBERWACHUNG_BL_MI_2
    nicht_aktiv
KALTUEBERWACHUNG_IB2
    nicht_aktiv
LWR_POS2
    wert_02
LWR_POSR
    wert_02
MIT_AUSSTIEGSLEUCHTE
    nicht_aktiv
MIT_NSL_RECHTS
    aktiv
PWM_ANSTEUERUNG_IB2
    wert_01
WARM_WITH_OL_BTS716
    nicht_aktiv
WARMUEBERWACHUNG_IB2
    nicht_aktiv
ZENTRAL_FH_SCHALTER
    nicht_aktiv
ZENTRAL_FH_SCHALTER_VERZ
    wert_02
BLS_POLL_TIME
    wert_01
ZENTRAL_FH_SCHALTER_MAUT
    nicht_aktiv
FLC_FAILSAFE
    nicht_aktiv
FLC_OHNE_RLS
    nicht_aktiv
MIT_FLC
    nicht_aktiv
MIT_FLC_SCHALTER
    nicht_aktiv
MIT_WWA
    nicht_aktiv
WWA_MOTOR_AN_ZEITZELLE
    wert_02
WWA_MOTOR_AUS_ZEITZELLE
    wert_02
WWA_SENSOR_ABTASTUNG
    wert_01
ANLIEFERKODIERUNG
    nicht_aktiv
KALTUEB_AUS_BEI_SCG
    aktiv
KOMFORT_OEFFNEN_VERZ
    wert_01
    wert_02
KOMFORT_SCHLIESSEN_VERZ
    wert_01
MAUT_NUR_BEI_MOTOR_AN
    nicht_aktiv
TILT_SIRENE
    aktiv
TM_ENTR_HECKKLAPPE
    aktiv
WWA_LED_KL15_DAUER
    wert_01
WWA_LED_MOT_DAUER
    wert_01
WWA_LED_TAKT_AUS
    wert_01
WWA_LED_TAKT_EIN
    wert_01
WWA_LED_TRIG_DAUER
    nicht_aktiv
WWA_LED_WASCH_DAUER
    wert_01

Last edited by AKIndiMini; 10-02-2015 at 04:05 PM. Reason: red highlighting
Old 10-02-2015, 12:34 PM
AKIndiMini
OVERDRIVE
And here's the tracefile for my car's KMB. I've highlighted anything I've changed from its factory/dealer configuration to RED:
Code:
CODIERUNG_ERFOLGT
    codiert
K_ZAHL_TACHO
    46463_imp/km
K_ZAHL_TACHO_KOMPL
    46463_imp/km
TANK_SICHERHEITSFAKTOR
    wert_01
TANK_SCHWELLE_RESERVE
    8_l
TANK_MITTLUNGSZEIT
    wert_01
TANK_BERUHIGUNGSZEIT
    wert_01
K_ZAHL_WEG
    46463_imp/km
K_ZAHL_WEG_KOMPL
    46463_imp/km
MOTOR_ART
    benziner
SPRACHE
    us
ZEIT_EINHEIT
    24_stunden
TEMPERATUR_EINHEIT
    grad_f
WEGSTRECKE_EINHEIT
    mls
WEG_DURCHSCHNITT
    km/h
VERBRAUCH_D1
    mpg_us
BC
    aktiv
ASC
    aktiv
LL/RL
    linkslinker
GURTWARNUNG
    ohne_gurtschlosskontakt
TANK_SCHWELLE_AUF/ABw
    wert_01
SIA_GRENZE_INSPEKTION
    11.000_km
SIA_GRENZE_ZEIT
    0_tage
SIA_LITER_GRENZE
    1.6_cooper_s
AUSSENTEMP_DELTA_K1
    wert_01
AUSSENTEMP_ZEITKONST_Z1
    wert_01
AUSSENTEMP_ZEITKONST_Z2
    wert_01
LICHTWARNUNG
    aktiv
GETRIEBE_ART
    handschalter
TANK_VORHALT_REICHW
    wert_01
WEG_EINHEIT
    mls
LETZTER_SERVICE
    grundcode_var
AKUSTIK_DWS
    aktiv
DWS
    aktiv
ZUENDSCHLUESSEL_WARNUNG
    nicht_aktiv
AUSSENTEMP_WARN_AKUSTIK
    nicht_aktiv
LIMIT
    nicht_aktiv
GONG_1
    wert_01
ANZEIGE_FUEHRENDER_NULLEN
    nicht_aktiv
KALIBRIERUNG_TACHO
    wert_01
LCD_DIMMUNG_MAX
    wert_01
LCD_DIMMUNG_MIN_NACHT
    wert_01
LCD_DIMMUNG_MIN_TAG
    wert_01
REMOTE_KOMBI
    dzm
AUSSENTEMP_SENSOR
    aktiv
A_TEMP_DELTA_OFFSET
    wert_01
A_TEMP_OFFSET_SCHWELLE
    wert_01
AKUSTIK_TANK_RESERVE
    aktiv
AKUSTIK_WARN_UEB_LEITUNG
    nicht_aktiv
AKUSTIK_WARN_UEBER_BUS
    aktiv
AUSSENTEMP_DELTA_K2
    wert_01
AUSSENTEMP_SPERRZEIT_2
    wert_01
AUSSENTEMP_SPERRZEIT_3
    wert_01
AUSSENTEMP_ZEITKONST_Z3
    wert_01
AUSSENTEMP_ZEITKONST_Z4
    wert_01
BC_GESCHW_ANZEIGE_DIGITAL
    aktiv
BC_TWSZ_2
    aktiv
BREMSFLUESS_FILTER_ZEIT
    25_sec
BREMSFLUESSIGKEIT_UEBER
    can_bus
GONG_FREQ2
    wert_01
KALIBRIERUNG_WEGSTRECKE
    wert_01
KOMBI_TYP
    us
MOTORHAUBE_OFFEN_WARNUNG
    aktiv
ODOMETER_OFFSET
    wert_01
PREDRIVE_CHECK
    aktiv
RUECKWAERTSGANG_WARNUNG
    nicht_aktiv
SCHWELLE_DZM_WARNFELD_1
    nicht_aktiv
SCHWELLE_DZM_WARNFELD_2
    nicht_aktiv
SCHWELLE_DZM_WARNFELD_3
    nicht_aktiv
SCHWELLE_DZM_WARNFELD_4
    aktiv
STOPPUHR_0_AUF_100
    nicht_aktiv
STOPPUHR_1/4_MEILE
    nicht_aktiv
TANK_1_ADC_FEHLER_OG
    wert_01
TANK_1_ADC_FEHLER_UG
    wert_01
TANK_2_ADC_FEHLER_OG
    wert_01
TANK_2_ADC_FEHLER_UG
    wert_01
TANK_FEHLER_SCHWELLE
    wert_01
TANK_SCHW_RES_HYSTERESE
    wert_02
TANKDAEMPFUNG_FAHRT_AB
    wert_02
TANKDAEMPFUNG_FAHRT_AUF
    wert_02
TANKDAEMPFUNG_NORMAL_AB
    wert_01
TANKDAEMPFUNG_NORMAL_AUF
    wert_01
TANKGEBER_1_LITER
    kennlinie_02
TANKGEBER_2_LITER
    kennlinie_02
TLETZ
    wert_01
UEBERTEMP_WARNUNG
    aktiv
VERBRAUCH_2
    nicht_aktiv
VES_INFO
    r50
WARN_GESCHW_LIMIT
    nicht_aktiv
ZEITINSP_DISPLAY_FLAG
    icon_wird_nicht_angezeigt
ZEITINSPEKTION
    nicht_aktiv
ZEITINSPEKTION_VORGEZOGEN
    nicht_aktiv
ANZEIGE_CFC
    aktiv
AUSGABE_FEHLERSPEICHER
    aktiv
BC_ANZ_NACH_ATEMP_WARN
    aktiv
BC_QUITT_ATEMP_WARN_LSS
    aktiv
CC_AUSSENTEMPERATUR
    aktiv
DWS_UEBER
    can_bus
TANK_NICHT_MESSBAR_OBEN
    wert_02
BC_NAVI_VISUELLE_WARNUNG
    nicht_aktiv
BC_RW_VERB_U_GRENZE
    wert_01
SIA_TAGE_BEI_SERVICE
    wert_01
SIA_TIME_SERVICE_COUNTER
    wert_01
TANKDAEMPFUNG_STAND_AB
    wert_01
TANKDAEMPFUNG_STAND_AUF
    wert_01
BC_AKTUELLER_VERBRAUCH
    aktiv
BC_DURCHSCH_GESCHW
    wie_tacho
BC_GESCHW_ANZEIGE_GESCHW
    wie_tacho
BC_GESCHW_ANZEIGE_KBUS
    nicht_aktiv
BC_LIMIT_GESCHW
    wie_tacho
BREMSBELAGVERSCHL_WARN
    aktiv
MOTOR_OELSTAND_AUSWERTEN
    nicht_aktiv
UHR
    aktiv

Last edited by AKIndiMini; 10-02-2015 at 04:23 PM. Reason: Highlight changes in red.
Old 10-05-2015, 12:30 PM
Drumsound
3rd Gear
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Do any of these things work with a MAC? I really want auto-up in my windows.

Quick Reply: R50/53 NCSExpert for R53?