Prestige MINI Located in Mahwah, NJ Prestige MINI serves the Mid-Atlantic, New York, and New England regions.

Dean Mulligan at Prestige

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2013, 10:36 AM
Gluhwein
4th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dean Mulligan at Prestige

I have never met a car salesperson like this guy - absolutely incredible. This is a person who is extremely motivated and knowledgeable about the product he is selling.

Before I ever had to drive the 2 hours from my home to Prestige in Mahwah, Dean and I had worked out all the numbers for my MINI hardtop. Mostly through emails and no more than 2 phone calls I got the best deal of any of my 5 MINI purchases since 2008. He answered all my questions quickly and not once changed any of his quotes to me. Upon pickup he spent a good half hour showing my wife all the nifty tricks available in her new car.

Most amazing of all, he still calls me every few months to make sure we are satisfied with the car. There aren't many employees like this guy around any more. I can't wait until it's time for the next car so we can deal with Dean again.

Old 12-08-2013, 02:44 PM
Mannylove
3rd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I agree. Though I did not purchase my mini from Dean, I know him well. A buddy and I were there and we each looked at some Preowned but never drove one away.
All I know is when I'm ready for my next one, he's the guy I'll be doing business with!
By the way, he stills continues to call just to say hello and wish me well for the holidays. Awesome guy.