Vendor Announcements Announcments from the Sponsors of North American Motoring. New products, test results, and more.

Way Motor Works MINI Cooper Parts and Service

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2013, 08:10 PM
WayMotorWorks
Vendor
Received 755 Likes on 617 Posts
Way Motor Works MINI Cooper Parts and Service

Way Motor Works
has been in the MINI world since they came back to the US. If you haven't heard of us check out our site we carry everything you may want for your MINI. WMW has Performance go fast, look good parts, racing parts, OEM MINI parts, accessories, custom WMW parts, and more. WMW is not your typical online parts store. We have a full time MINI only service and repair shop and we road race our MINIs. This gives us a huge advantage as we have tried, tested, and broke all the parts we sell. That way you can call us and find out what we think or how a part will work before you purchase it. And ask around I don't sugar coat it or BS, we'll tell you if it will work for you or not even if it costs us a sale. We want your MINI to work as well as you do.

If you don't see a part you're looking for just email us and ask we can get, and if we can't we'll help you find it. info@waymotorworks.com

Way Motor Works is located in Atlanta GA, we ship daily as fast as possible.

HOTCHKIS | DDM | CRAVEN | AKRAPOVIC | NM ENGINEERING | MEGAN | FORGE | IE | OS GIKEN | POWERFLEX and more

Last edited by WayMotorWorks; 09-16-2013 at 08:26 PM.
Old 09-17-2013, 09:46 AM
gr8ful
4th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Way is the Godfather of the modern Mini

Old 09-17-2013, 11:40 AM
Minibeagle
6th Gear
Received 75 Likes on 68 Posts
Originally Posted by gr8ful
Way is the Godfather of the modern Mini
+1

WMW rules

Old 09-17-2013, 05:55 PM
toddtce
Former Vendor
Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
Way's Da Man

Old 09-17-2013, 06:20 PM
veggivet
6th Gear
Received 110 Likes on 95 Posts
Way is the only way to go when it comes to MINI parts.

Old 09-21-2013, 06:51 AM
Kirkz24
3rd Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Ya but Way doesnt ship to Canada!

I guess im still kinda disapointed I couldn't get my NM Eng Billet Upper Tie Bar in RED

We have a large MINI Community just here in Quebec, who has to order parts from the states as there is nothing here locally, we all end up buying at Outmotoring.

Old 09-21-2013, 07:52 AM
ZippyNH
6th Gear
Received 32 Likes on 32 Posts
Originally Posted by Kirkz24
Ya but Way doesnt ship to Canada!

I guess im still kinda disapointed I couldn't get my NM Eng Billet Upper Tie Bar in RED

We have a large MINI Community just here in Quebec, who has to order parts from the states as there is nothing here locally, we all end up buying at Outmotoring.
Road-trip it!! I see tons of Canadian plates, even flags down in Florida when I'm down there....
Just like a cheese shop(or anyone of a other number or speciality shops I know of up north) that will not do international orders...way motor works is OUR special place!!
I guess you could always lean on you mounted police to pursue mail fraud more.....that is the real issue...kind of a shame actually...half the wife's family is French-Canadian....we routinely need to carry stuff back and forth.... For similar reasons....small shippers who will not ship north due to losses from fraud.....

Old 09-24-2013, 08:12 PM
Kirkz24
3rd Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by ZippyNH
Road-trip it!! I see tons of Canadian plates, even flags down in Florida when I'm down there....
Just like a cheese shop(or anyone of a other number or speciality shops I know of up north) that will not do international orders...way motor works is OUR special place!!
I guess you could always lean on you mounted police to pursue mail fraud more.....that is the real issue...kind of a shame actually...half the wife's family is French-Canadian....we routinely need to carry stuff back and forth.... For similar reasons....small shippers who will not ship north due to losses from fraud.....
Well, that's the first time i hear about Mail Fraud!

If its shipped UPS, USPS, FEDEX, no matter what, we pay duties and taxes when it arrives at our door. With a tracking number both parties knows where the shippement is!

All my stuff ordered from Outmotoring arrived with no hassle! Ya, its a pain paying more in shipping, taxes and duties than the actual Strut Tower bar itself.... but that's the price us canadians are willing to pay. Not all of us can just drive down to the states and spend the weekend to bring back car parts!
Kids, School, Homework, Family Life...... Im just saying that if others (Alta, MossMINI, Outmotoring) can do it, why not WMW?

Old 09-24-2013, 08:33 PM
WayMotorWorks
Vendor
Received 755 Likes on 617 Posts
I'm sorry that we don't ship to CN any longer. It was a hard choice for us to make. But WMW is kinda like your local MINI shop in the community and unfortunately we can't afford the losses we took in $$ and in time with the issues we had. But that doesn't mean you can't get our WMW products. Outmotoring is one of our authorized WMW dealers and can take care of getting our products to you.
We still use our MINI expertise to offer tech support and experience to the community that no else can, even if you live in CN and we won't be profiting from shipping products.

HOTCHKIS | DDM | CRAVEN | AKRAPOVIC | NM ENGINEERING | MEGAN | FORGE | IE | OS GIKEN | POWERFLEX and more