JCW JCW Pictures!

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2015, 09:21 AM
hemisedan
6th Gear
Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts
JCW Pictures!

On the BMW forums, they have special postings for different color BMW series 2 models. How about just a posting of pictures of your new JCW? I'd especially like to see Moonwalk Grey/Chili Red Roof, Thunder Grey/Chili Red Roof, and how about White-Silver/Chili Red Roof?

Or for that matter, any of the colors with Chili Red, or Black roofs. I think that a White/Silver with a White roof would be interesting too. (A real sleeper look.) It seems that all we see are Midnight Black/Chili Red Roof, or the Rebel Green. How about the Lapisluxury Blue on the JCW? It'd be nice to see some alternative color combinations on this new JCW, rather than the old standbys.

What do y'all think?

Old 08-20-2015, 08:29 PM
milkrun49
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Chili Red '15

Originally Posted by hemisedan
On the BMW forums, they have special postings for different color BMW series 2 models. How about just a posting of pictures of your new JCW? I'd especially like to see Moonwalk Grey/Chili Red Roof, Thunder Grey/Chili Red Roof, and how about White-Silver/Chili Red Roof?

Or for that matter, any of the colors with Chili Red, or Black roofs. I think that a White/Silver with a White roof would be interesting too. (A real sleeper look.) It seems that all we see are Midnight Black/Chili Red Roof, or the Rebel Green. How about the Lapisluxury Blue on the JCW? It'd be nice to see some alternative color combinations on this new JCW, rather than the old standbys.

What do y'all think?

Old 08-20-2015, 08:53 PM
hemisedan
6th Gear
That's just about the best Chili Red/Black roof JCW that I've seen in a long while. Nice…..I just may be going just what you've posted here, even to those wheels. What options do you have?

Old 08-21-2015, 03:54 PM
milkrun49
1st Gear
Challenge Cross Spoke Wheel Rim Black OEM. 6 SP auto,
Fog lights deleate, Harman Karon sound system, 205/45R17 tires. Pretty close to my last two JCW's but better.

Old 08-31-2015, 08:17 AM
hemisedan
6th Gear
Any JCW pictures around in Pepper White? I said that i wanted a change, as that's what I have on my r59, but it looks so good, especially accented with the Chili Red.

Old 08-31-2015, 08:37 AM
papawhiskey
4th Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What do y'all think?
I'm picking up my White-Silver/Black Roof JCW this Saturday. Will post some shots soon thereafter.

Old 08-31-2015, 08:59 AM
caiken
2nd Gear
JCW Pictures!

Any JCW pictures around in Pepper White? I said that i wanted a change, as that's what I have on my r59, but it looks so good, especially accented with the Chili Red.
I am picked my pepper white up tomorrow and will take pics. Attached is one.

Attached Thumbnails JCW Pictures!-photo305.jpg  
Old 08-31-2015, 11:18 AM
TheBigNewt
OVERDRIVE
Received 103 Likes on 82 Posts
Originally Posted by caiken
That's pretty great, first PW F56 JCW I've seen a pic of. What's the interior like?

Old 09-01-2015, 09:55 AM
caiken
2nd Gear
JCW Pictures!

Originally Posted by caiken
Picked it up, drove 1 mile, dropped it off for clear bra. Maybe get it at end of week....

Attached Thumbnails JCW Pictures!-photo193.jpg   JCW Pictures!-photo402.jpg   JCW Pictures!-photo348.jpg  
Old 09-02-2015, 04:20 PM
hemisedan
6th Gear
I keep trying NOT to like the Pepper White, but I keep coming back to it. Plus, you just don't see all that many JCWs with this color combination. Mostly around here are Black with red roof, silver/red. You don't even seem that many Chili Red/black which you'd think would be fairly common.

Old 09-02-2015, 05:49 PM
caiken
2nd Gear
JCW Pictures!

I wanted chili red with black roof, but ended up with the pepper white. It's a nice combo.

Old 09-02-2015, 07:56 PM
milkrun49
1st Gear
Very nice

I just showed your pepper white JCW to my wife. Thanks a lot buddy.....she said that's what we should have ordered. Just kidding. Looks great with the black bonnet strip and wheels. Gary

Old 09-02-2015, 08:21 PM
hemisedan
6th Gear
Originally Posted by milkrun49
I just showed your pepper white JCW to my wife. Thanks a lot buddy.....she said that's what we should have ordered. Just kidding. Looks great with the black bonnet strip and wheels. Gary
These are my top two choices: Chili Red with Blsck roof or the Pepper White with the Chili Red roof. Which ever we get, I'll be kicking myself for not getting the other. Both are great color combinations. Well done guys!

Old 09-02-2015, 08:34 PM
caiken
2nd Gear
JCW Pictures!

I am planning to pick up the car tomorrow from clear bra install. I drove it 1 mile total since
I bought it.

Old 09-03-2015, 12:53 PM
milkrun49
1st Gear
Clear bra is a good idea. Still great ride

Old 09-04-2015, 04:41 AM
caiken
2nd Gear
JCW Pictures!

Picked it up!

Old 09-04-2015, 06:35 AM
milkrun49
1st Gear
Pictures when you can. G.

Old 09-04-2015, 11:14 PM
Wyntermute
1st Gear
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Thumbs up New Pepper White + Black Roof

I've been lurking here for a while now... just picked up my 2015 Pepper White/Black Roof JCW, loaded to the gills. I wanted certain options and my MA found this one in Houston, TX - it finally got here about a week later.

These are pics that my MA snapped for me this morning. By the time I got to the dealership to pick it up, it had started to rain. I'll take some more pics tomorrow when the sun is out.

Man, this thing is a blast to drive! I can hardly wait until tomorrow morning to take a longer drive!

Attached Thumbnails JCW Pictures!-jcw1.jpg   JCW Pictures!-jcw3.jpg   JCW Pictures!-jcw4.jpg  
Old 09-05-2015, 06:30 AM
caiken
2nd Gear
JCW Pictures!

Originally Posted by Wyntermute
I've been lurking here for a while now... just picked up my 2015 Pepper White/Black Roof JCW, loaded to the gills!
Nice! I just picked up a similar car, but with a red roof. Mine came from St. Louis. Pics to follow.

Old 09-05-2015, 08:14 AM
milkrun49
1st Gear
I love the drive lights (Fogs) in front. When I picked up my new '15 JCW it did have options such as wheels as sound system but not the lights. Someone else ordered the one I have but his deal fell through so I got it. My last JCW had the bells and whistl5. I still love this one. Can't wait to see yours with you. Wait till you get behind the wheel.......

Old 09-05-2015, 02:16 PM
hemisedan
6th Gear
I'm getting yo rather like those driving lights. However, I think that it'd be neat to convert them to real fog lights, being as the JCW doesn't have fog lights. Just wonder if this could be done?

Old 09-05-2015, 05:00 PM
milkrun49
1st Gear
Suppose it could if you pay a repedable repair shop to do it. Not a big deal though..

Old 09-05-2015, 05:24 PM
hemisedan
6th Gear
Just sounds like it might be worth the effort! But also rather expensive.

Old 09-05-2015, 07:49 PM
milkrun49
1st Gear
Could be but I have decided that on like my last 2 JCW over the last 16 years that I am going to leave this one totally stock except for the K&N panel filter. I believe when it comes time to sell, people do like it if you left it the way it was sold. Whatever you feel good TXwith.

Old 09-06-2015, 10:05 AM
hemisedan
6th Gear
Oh, I'm with you on the stock look, but with a couple of innovations that look stock. Maybe the Pro JCW suspension, maybe some of the other Pro JCW exterior items. And as for the wheels, I'm not a lover of any of them, but will use the black wheels for Winter tires. Still up in the air about the summer wheel/tire combination. But, I will keep the stock black wheels in case I decide to sell it in the future. I, like you, think that the more stock it is, the more someone will be interested in it. But, I still want to make it mine, more than MINI's car. Does that make sense? Who knows.

Quick Reply: JCW JCW Pictures!