Interior/Exterior F56 Oil Temp Gauge adapter?

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2017, 02:14 PM
Andrew Park
2nd Gear
Received 27 Likes on 14 Posts
F56 Oil Temp Gauge adapter?

Has anyone installed an oil temp gauge in their F56? Where did you install the 1/8" NPT sender? I have a M12x1.5 1/8" NPT oil drain plug but for some reason the sender won't thread into it. Trying to find better options since this is my second plug adapter from a different company with both not fitting.

Old 01-25-2017, 11:36 AM
CravenSpeed
Vendor
Received 34 Likes on 25 Posts
Hi Andrew,

I've got some experience installing various gauges and adapters into the F56. We don't currently offer a drain plug adapter for the F56, but we do have a Tapless Oil Adapter that threads onto the engine inline with the OEM oil sensor. This adapter has multiple ports that allow for oil pressure and temp senders. http://www.cravenspeed.com/gauge-sender-adapters/
Let me know if you have anymore questions!
-Steve

Old 03-20-2019, 07:08 AM
hadjiikong
3rd Gear
Received 38 Likes on 31 Posts
Originally Posted by CravenSpeed
Hi Andrew,

I've got some experience installing various gauges and adapters into the F56. We don't currently offer a drain plug adapter for the F56, but we do have a Tapless Oil Adapter that threads onto the engine inline with the OEM oil sensor. This adapter has multiple ports that allow for oil pressure and temp senders. http://www.cravenspeed.com/gauge-sender-adapters/
Let me know if you have anymore questions!
-Steve
Hey Steve,

Does this actually work for a oil temp sender? I have looked on your website and they do not offer a oil temp setup for the F56.

Old 04-05-2019, 04:21 PM
StevePDX
2nd Gear
Received 45 Likes on 22 Posts
Hey hadjiikong,

We actually have a oil temp sender adapter coming out very soon and it will replace your oil pan drain plug.

Cheers!
-Steve

The following users liked this post:
Mini_Vinnie (04-06-2019)