Interior/Exterior My tweak / take on interior.. w/ PIC!

Old 06-28-2016, 02:38 PM
LormaD
3rd Gear
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
My tweak / take on interior.. w/ PIC!

I have the JCW 2016 Chilli on Chilli. The interior has the Red Trim, with piano black trim.

I went ahead (LOL, yeah, the JCW needs more JCW labels, I know I know, but I couldn't resist) and added a JCW signature to the passengers side black piano trim.

Oh yeah, and I applied CQuartz Dlux Plastic and Rubber Coating to the JCW Pro winter (yeah right, like this baby will ever see rain, let alone snow and salt LMAO) mats. It supposed to protect the rubber, so hopefully they stay nice with time. I had the dealer throw them in, but I am getting a feeling that they are NOT the one's you see when you are building out the JCW on the website. I thought they would be more shiny, like on the website.

And of course, in case I leave the car and I forget what I am driving...

And pure artistic pro gratitude photo (No, I am far from an artistic photographer), I got lucky LOL

Old 06-28-2016, 03:03 PM
Mini Mania
Banned
Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Very nice! You may wish to consider the floor mats, trunk cover and mirror cover:

http://new.minimania.com/Search_Results/JCW/All

Drive Hard. Drive Safe. Keep Grinning.

Old 06-28-2016, 03:51 PM
LormaD
3rd Gear
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Yes, ?, and where?

Yes, I have the JCW Pro mirror covers OEM.

I have not found something for the trunk, that is JCW like. I may just end up cutting a piece of rubber floor mat to fit (I mean, in the end, it's not even visible).

The dealer told me, that the JCW mirror cover is not compatible with my JCW. I have park assist, visibility package, as well as loaded package, and for this I was told my mirror is bigger than the standard mirror found on most Mini Cooper S, or some less equipped JCW's. I cannot say for sure, because I did want the interior JCW Pro mirror.

Cheers...

Old 06-28-2016, 04:36 PM
ASKtheteach
5th Gear
Received 68 Likes on 58 Posts
I love the look of the JCW Pro interior accessories. Found these on eBay. Two pieces, the one shown and the driver's side piece too. My tweak / take on interior.. w/ PIC!-image-2834975413.jpg

Old 07-02-2016, 07:19 PM
honderpilot
5th Gear
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by LormaD
I have the JCW 2016 Chilli on Chilli. The interior has the Red Trim, with piano black trim.

I went ahead (LOL, yeah, the JCW needs more JCW labels, I know I know, but I couldn't resist) and added a JCW signature to the passengers side black piano trim.

Oh yeah, and I applied CQuartz Dlux Plastic and Rubber Coating to the JCW Pro winter (yeah right, like this baby will ever see rain, let alone snow and salt LMAO) mats. It supposed to protect the rubber, so hopefully they stay nice with time. I had the dealer throw them in, but I am getting a feeling that they are NOT the one's you see when you are building out the JCW on the website. I thought they would be more shiny, like on the website.

And of course, in case I leave the car and I forget what I am driving...

And pure artistic pro gratitude photo (No, I am far from an artistic photographer), I got lucky LOL

Is the signature a decal? If so where can I get one!