General MINI Talk Shared experiences, motoring minutes, and other general MINI-related discussion that applies to all MINIs, regardless of model, year or trim.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New products from M7

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2015, 07:02 PM
Jonathan Hendren
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New products from M7

I know some people don't agree but if you are in the market for some quality MINI aftermarket parts check the guys at M7speed out. If you are on the fence give them a call or shoot a quick email and they will be happy to help. Www.m7speed.com

Old 04-01-2015, 05:25 AM
MikeM7
1st Gear
Originally Posted by Jonathan Hendren
I know some people don't agree but if you are in the market for some quality MINI aftermarket parts check the guys at M7speed out. If you are on the fence give them a call or shoot a quick email and they will be happy to help. Www.m7speed.com
Thanks

We work hard to bring Great Quality Products and Great Service to our community!

Old 04-01-2015, 05:24 PM
-=gRaY rAvEn=-
Received 64 Likes on 54 Posts
Rocking your grills, M7 strut brace, air diverter, bonnet scoop and at one time the CF front aero splitter. ( Have a GP1 front bumper on now )

Grills for 3 yrs, strut brace for 8, air diverter ( one Extreme, one DFIC and now one which seems not to be on your web site anymore for 5 yrs, air diverter for 4 yrs and CF Splitter for 3. All excellent quality, functional and long lasting products. (PS: I liked the extreme scoop, should consider bringing that one back, grabbed tons of air )

Installing the GP1 under body panels in a few weeks, so now looking forward to purchasing your new side splitter kit to accent that new mod.

Good Stuff !

Old 04-02-2015, 06:59 AM
M7Speed
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by -=gRay rAvEn=-
Rocking your grills, M7 strut brace, air diverter, bonnet scoop and at one time the CF front aero splitter. ( Have a GP1 front bumper on now )

Grills for 3 yrs, strut brace for 8, air diverter ( one Extreme, one DFIC and now one which seems not to be on your web site anymore for 5 yrs, air diverter for 4 yrs and CF Splitter for 3. All excellent quality, functional and long lasting products. (PS: I liked the extreme scoop, should consider bringing that one back, grabbed tons of air )

Installing the GP1 under body panels in a few weeks, so now looking forward to purchasing your new side splitter kit to accent that new mod.

Good Stuff !

Thank you Very Much!

Old 05-01-2015, 01:06 PM
TWard
1st Gear
Originally Posted by -=gRay rAvEn=-
(PS: I liked the extreme scoop, should consider bringing that one back, grabbed tons of air )

Good Stuff !
+1
I really wish I would have grabbed one when you had them. (kicking myself now!)