General MINI Talk Shared experiences, motoring minutes, and other general MINI-related discussion that applies to all MINIs, regardless of model, year or trim.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

BMWhat came up with fault codes

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2015, 10:26 AM
TBRoye
4th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BMWhat came up with fault codes

When starting wife's 2011 non S Clubman this morning the red service light came on then went out when it started. Using my BMWhat app it came up with two issues The car seem to be running ok she did say it acted funny the other day like it was in the wrong gear.

1 Engine ventilation heating control 002F42

2. EWS 3.3 EWS-0DME interface from manifold Sensor Fault. Diagnosis interface EWS-DME 002FD9

I will be calling dealer as it is still under warranty 32K miles Just curious as to what these are. Tried to find a definition but can't come up with one. The second one is probably a sensor fist one I have no clue. Would just like to know before bring Lulu in.

BMWhat also showed my RT front parking light was out. Check it was fine and also a tail light was out checked they were fine. There was a brake lite shortly after we got but I put new bulb. could the parking light problem be because I recently changed the bulbs to LED although I bought them form ECS and they were not supposed to throw a code?

Old 07-29-2015, 02:15 PM
BennyF
2nd Gear
Originally Posted by TBRoye
When starting wife's 2011 non S Clubman this morning the red service light came on then went out when it started. Using my BMWhat app it came up with two issues The car seem to be running ok she did say it acted funny the other day like it was in the wrong gear.

2. EWS 3.3 EWS-0DME interface from manifold Sensor Fault. Diagnosis interface EWS-DME 002FD9

I will be calling dealer as it is still under warranty 32K miles Just curious as to what these are. Tried to find a definition but can't come up with one. The second one is probably a sensor fist one I have no clue. Would just like to know before bring Lulu in.

BMWhat also showed my RT front parking light was out. Check it was fine and also a tail light was out checked they were fine. There was a brake lite shortly after we got but I put new bulb. could the parking light problem be because I recently changed the bulbs to LED although I bought them form ECS and they were not supposed to throw a code?
what did you find out got the same here exactly

Old 07-29-2015, 02:16 PM
BennyF
2nd Gear
Originally Posted by TBRoye

PS i got led license bulbs canbus error OK

Last edited by BennyF; 08-02-2015 at 05:34 PM.
Old 08-02-2015, 12:26 PM
TBRoye
4th Gear
orry it took so long to respond. The dealer replaced an eccentrc shaft sensor and for the DME falult code found a realy missing and installed a new relay.