Drivetrain (Cooper S) MINI Cooper S (R56) intakes, exhausts, pulleys, headers, throttle bodies, and any other modifications to the Cooper S drivetrain.

Drivetrain Offical MarioKart Review Thread.

Old 01-16-2015, 09:55 AM
MarioKart
Vendor
Received 115 Likes on 93 Posts
I have sold lots of my ported ceramic DP's, but today I'm shipping off my first "raw finish" one.
Thank you for everyone and their support and NAM for creating a place that lets us all connect. On a side note, if it weren't for NAM, I would have lots more spending cash). These cars are addicting

mQubed Motorsport, Manic Tuning Dealer

Attached Thumbnails Offical MarioKart Review Thread.-image-3210678777.jpg  
2013 GP2 #295, 270whp/310wtq, KO4 47mm Turbo, 18" NM Wheels, Alta intake, Manic Stage III+, HFS-3 Meth, 30% E85 Blend, Forged IC, Alta Hot Pipe, P&P/Ceramic Exhaust Manifold, m3 Extreme Ceramic DP, Vibrant mid res, 4" Double walled Tips, WMW/KW V3 CO, Alta Rear CA, CREE Fogs, Black out F/R Rings and Gas Cap, M7 CF Front Splitter, and No Stickers. MORE TO COME!! Previous 04Triple Black 17% Alta, MM Air/H2O, CAI, OBX Header, FBT Head, Shrick Cam, 234whp
The following users liked this post:
Blackhawk (05-16-2020)
Old 01-19-2015, 11:33 PM
Mojo'jo'jo'
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3] [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]First off I want to say thanks to Mario aka MarioKart for making my new 2015 mini countryman All4/S (aka Mojo’Jojo) beefed up, better sounding, and faster/funner to drive and educating me in the process. [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3] [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]Mario is a very intelligent, knowledgeable and professional person. From day one he’s educated me on many things dealing with anything under the bonnet. He took time to explain any questions I had and being a new mini DYI’er I had a lot of them. No matter the time of day he always responded promptly and with a wealth of knowledge on any subject. He keeps you well informed during your process. [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3] [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]Products I purchased thought Mario [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3] [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]His ceramic down pipe is outstanding. Good quality and excellent welding. Fit like a glove and looks sharp in black. I took his advice (highly recommended) and removed my 2[/SIZE][SIZE=2]nd[/SIZE][SIZE=3] cat but had a track pipe build so I can put my 2[/SIZE][SIZE=2]nd[/SIZE][SIZE=3] cat on and off as I please. No droning and priced right. Before I did this mod I was worried it may sound too loud but it sounds great with all cats removed. In sport mod you get that popping and racecar sound you want.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3] [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]The Manic stage 2.5 tune made a ridiculous different. He had my ECU tuned and back to me with in 24hrs. This came with the manic SPS flash switch that is built tuff and excellent quality, easy to use and just takes seconds to plug in and change your tune (maps) whenever you want. He also gave me a OBD2 Wifi dash command so I can do all kinds of fun this from motoring my HP to clearing codes. Now with an Alta air intake, new Alta spring, NGK Iridium SP, Mario’s DP, 2[/SIZE][SIZE=2]nd[/SIZE][SIZE=3] cat removed, heat jacket and shields, running 91 octane, 22mm NM sway bar, you add the manic tune and WOW! All thanks to Mario and his great advice. [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3] [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]If you’re looking to add some serious power to you mini Get a hold of Mario and at least add Mario’s down Pipe and Manic tune. Best bang for your buck. You won’t be disappointed. Or if you have questions he’s there for that too. [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3] [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]My next mod will be an intercooler and later a turbo and will be going through Mario for both and not just for the candy. [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3] [/SIZE][/FONT]

Old 01-19-2015, 11:40 PM
Mojo'jo'jo'
2nd Gear
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]First off I want to say thanks to Mario aka MarioKart for making my new 2015 mini countryman All4/S (aka Mojo’Jojo) beefed up, better sounding, and faster/funner to drive and educating me in the process. [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]Mario is a very intelligent, knowledgeable and professional person. From day one he’s educated me on many things dealing with anything under the bonnet. He took time to explain any questions I had and being a new mini DYI’er I had a lot of them. No matter the time of day he always responded promptly and with a wealth of knowledge on any subject. He keeps you well informed during your process. [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]Products I purchased thought Mario [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]His ceramic down pipe is outstanding. Good quality and excellent welding. Fit like a glove and looks sharp in black. I took his advice (highly recommended) and removed my 2[/SIZE][SIZE=2]nd[/SIZE][SIZE=3] cat but had a track pipe build so I can put my 2[/SIZE][SIZE=2]nd[/SIZE][SIZE=3] cat on and off as I please. No droning and priced right. Before I did this mod I was worried it may sound too loud but it sounds great with all cats removed. In sport mod you get that popping and racecar sound you want.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]The Manic stage 2.5 tune made a ridiculous different. He had my ECU tuned and back to me with in 24hrs. This came with the manic SPS flash switch that is built tuff and excellent quality, easy to use and just takes seconds to plug in and change your tune (maps) whenever you want. He also gave me a OBD2 Wifi dash command so I can do all kinds of fun this from motoring my HP to clearing codes. Now with an Alta air intake, new Alta spring, NGK Iridium SP, Mario’s DP, 2[/SIZE][SIZE=2]nd[/SIZE][SIZE=3] cat removed, heat jacket and shields, running 91 octane, 22mm NM sway bar, you add the manic tune and WOW! All thanks to Mario and his great advice. [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]If you’re looking to add some serious power to you mini Get a hold of Mario and at least add Mario’s down Pipe and Manic tune. Best bang for your buck. You won’t be disappointed. Or if you have questions he’s there for that too. [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]My next mod will be an intercooler and later a turbo and will be going through Mario for both. [/SIZE][/FONT]

Old 01-19-2015, 11:52 PM
Mojo'jo'jo'
2nd Gear
First off I want to say thanks to Mario aka MarioKart for making my new 2015 mini countryman All4/S (aka Mojo’Jojo) beefed up, better sounding, and faster/funner to drive and educating me in the process.
Mario is a very intelligent, knowledgeable and professional person. From day one he’s educated me on many things dealing with anything under the bonnet. He took time to explain any questions I had and being a new mini DYI’er I had a lot of them. No matter the time of day he always responded promptly and with a wealth of knowledge on any subject. He keeps you well informed during your process.
Products I purchased thought Mario
His ceramic down pipe is outstanding. Good quality and excellent welding. Fit like a glove and looks sharp in black. I took his advice (highly recommended) and removed my 2nd cat but had a track pipe build so I can put my 2nd cat on and off as I please. No droning and priced right. Before I did this mod I was worried it may sound too loud but it sounds great with all cats removed. In sport mod you get that popping and racecar sound you want.
The Manic stage 2.5 tune made a ridiculous different. He had my ECU tuned and back to me with in 24hrs. This came with the manic SPS flash switch that is built tuff and excellent quality, easy to use and just takes seconds to plug in and change your tune (maps) whenever you want. He also gave me a OBD2 Wifi dash command so I can do all kinds of fun this from motoring my HP to clearing codes. Now with an Alta air intake, new Alta spring, NGK Iridium SP, Mario’s DP, 2nd cat removed, heat jacket and shields, running 91 octane, 22mm NM sway bar, you add the manic tune and WOW! All thanks to Mario and his great advice.
If you’re looking to add some serious power to you mini Get a hold of Mario and at least add Mario’s down Pipe and Manic tune. Best bang for your buck. You won’t be disappointed. Or if you have questions he’s there for that too.
My next mod will be an intercooler and later a turbo and will be going through Mario for both.

Old 03-05-2015, 03:02 PM
MiniGrayson
Neutral
Manic Stage 1 tune by mariokart.

My experience with Mario started with a simple question as to whether or not the JCW intake for the n18 motor was any different from the S intake. Little did I know that our small transaction of professional and mechanical talk would lead to a tune as it did. Mario and I spoke about the significance and differences between the manic tune and the JB+. I am a very conservative and cautious individual when it comes to my mini and I must have asked Mario a thousand questions. Never once did he get annoyed and he answered every single question that I had. We spoke on the phone for an hour and a half and he would have gladly answered any more questions if i could have come up with more. But I was tapped.

After I posted a question about the manic tune on facebook, I got badgered and absolutely attacked by Manic's competition, Jan (operator of Revolution Mini). Jan called me and a few others defending me "morons and idiots". His little cronies talked crap as well calling me naive and they told me I was being a fool to run the Manic tune. With out proof of hard evidence that the manic would " blow my motor" I was soon shocked to find that Mario came to the rescue by saying that he would do my tune for free. I absolutely freaked out and I was mesmerized by the level of courtesy, professionalism and true humility shown by Mario. Needless to say, Mario in fact did my stage 1 tune FOR FREE , no questions asked. I will provide evidence that this transaction did occur free of charge and I will private message anyone with that awful conversation with the competition if requested.

Now.. On to the tune.

I received my ecu back on Wednesday and I loaded it that night and took it for a spin. I tested all three maps and I measured temps and all sorts of data. I was comparing the Manic to the JB+ and hands down, even the stage one manic, is by far superior and faster/stronger than the JB+. Of course it is not even fair to compare the two based on their price and level of ecu involvement, but I just was looking for a stronger pull. I even let my brother drive the car on map C and he said It pulls harder than his modded 2015 WRX. That was an insane statement!!! He went out and bought a tune that night based on the pure joy my tuned mini gave him.

I went to the dyno today Just to get some hard numbers on the difference between the maps. I did a run with the stock map, map A, map B, and map C.

I also have a previous run with the jb+ to show the difference. I will attach those and post them..

Read and grin ladies and gentlemen...read and grin cause I know that when you get this tune from Mario you will not be dissatisfied by his professionalism and customer service. Plus the tune pulls your face off.

Old 03-05-2015, 03:20 PM
MiniGrayson
Neutral
Here are the Dyno runs for my above post ^

Posted JPEG

First JPEG is the Manic

Second Jpeg is the JB+

Same car, same Dyno, literally same conditions

Attached Thumbnails Offical MarioKart Review Thread.-manic-dyno-run-3-5-15.jpg   Offical MarioKart Review Thread.-jb-dyno-run-.jpg  
Old 03-05-2015, 06:22 PM
ridinDirty
4th Gear
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
I have not got his tune YET, but its coming. Looking forward to working with him. I have emailed, talked on the phone and text.
Outstanding guy wanting to explore opportunities

Old 04-10-2015, 05:36 PM
JValenzSD
1st Gear
Manic Tune Stage 2+ and SPS

I've been searching for a tune for months googling for this platform. There were many. I was hoping I could find an open source version to tune the Mini, but I had no luck. So I gave up on that and searched NAM.

I've been lurking on this forum for months, gathering information about the car. I read up on what parts work best and what didn't. And did the same for the tunes.

The ability to switch to stock map or other maps is awesome. Coming from the BMW N54 tuning platform, I have a small laptop ready with the BT cable to flash back to either my custom 91 map or my custom E85 map. I could also flash back to stock.

The ability to switch maps is a must. Removing the DME and experiencing downtime to have it re-flashed was not an option.

That's when I googled for the Manic Tune and found Mario in the same state as me. I quickly contacted him via email, he was prompt and courteous on the replies and answered any questions without hesitation. He put my tuning doubts at ease.

Fast forward to now, I finally bit the bullet and bought the supporting mods before the tune. CAI, Cat-less downpipe, Forge FMIC, Forge DV plate, and a BSH Carch can. I then texted Mario about moving forward with the tune.

The price was pretty up there. I paid the same amount for my N54 but made 150+HP after the tune. But I knew the options for the Mini were limited and hoped that this investment would be worth it. And it was!!!

Right after the phone call, I sped home and removed the DME, then headed to the nearest UPS counter and dropped it off for shipping to Mario. He received it next day and began flashing it. I was excited. It was done during noon and shipped back to be. I finally received it this morning and installed it.

Car fired right up. I scanned for codes and found some then cleared it. Warmed it up and went for a test drive.

Good God does this thing pull!!! Gobs of torque for a little 1.6L! I had an evil grin on my face. And I still don't have the DP installed yet. Will schedule a dyno session with HG Motorsports here in San Diego, CA to see how much gains from baseline this tune help me make.

To sum it up, if you are on the fence on wether or not you should get it, do it! It is worth it. I have no regrets spending that kind of money. The car brings me smiles when I drove it and that's a faster rate of return on my investment already. Bad day at work? Go drive your tuned Mini!!!

Mario is personable, knowledgeable on this platform, professional, fast, and customer oriented. I am pleased.

My only request is if they can come up with an E85 fueling solution. There are so many fueling stations near me, it's what I put in my E85 FBO N54. Other than that it's solid.

Can't wait to upgrade the turbo and hit stage 3! Thanks Mario!!!!!

Old 04-13-2015, 09:54 AM
dez
4th Gear
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
As many others have said here, Mario is great. Very quick to respond to any of my numerous questions and always willing to help and offer advise in any way that he can.

I have had a few different tunes on my MINI (AP can tune, AP Dyno tune, DNA Battletune). The Manic tune is by far the best.

The AP was great, but I wanted more, got a Dyno tune, that just never was right, the DNA tune was good but to conservative for me.

With the Manic tune wow, tons of torque and smooth apparent power! Pulls strong all the way to the top and I love that it also lowered engine temps!

I also got one of Mario's ceramic DP and the extra flow over my previous Akrapovic is really bringing my MINI to life.

Now I just need to sell my collection of MINI parts so I can upgrade the turbo and go to Stage 3!

If any one is on the fence... jump off and go MANIC!!!

Old 04-14-2015, 09:53 AM
dangsdunks
1st Gear
Here is a video with the downpipe with JB+, JCW Exhaust, NM Intake, i'm really happy with it. I can't wait for a a Manic Tune and Intercooler later this year.

Old 04-14-2015, 12:31 PM
randalltheone
Neutral
My tune by Mario Palza

I would like to share my experience with the Mini Community. I recently did some business with Mario Palza and couldn’t say enough good things about him and the service he provides. I am new to the forums and the Mini world. I am currently driving a 2013 Cooper S After test driving the Cooper S I had to have it. I drove the car for 3 months and wasn’t quite satisfied. I felt that it was time to start modifying. My first modification was an Alta Cold Air Intake. I love the sound that it makes but as far as making more power… well it didn’t. My next modification was the JB+. The JB+ was a great upgrade at the time. (Over time I feel like the car was correcting itself) Next was a downpipe . This upgrade was the best one so far. After putting on the downpipe my check engine light came on…and that how I meet Mario. I was looking for a tuner to help me turn off the check engine light. I found many of them that said they were able to help me with this problem however all that they were able to do is turn off the light (which means that the light wont come on for the other 35 functions or so)
This is where Mario comes in. I contacted him through manic mini, and he responded within an hour. He was the first tuner to have tons of answers. He suggested to put in a tune with the SPS that enables me to change maps at anytime even when driving. The conversation was getting technical so he suggested that I call him. Long story short he suggested that he would come by my shop to read my ecu and tell me where to go from there. Three hours later I had the pleasure to meet the infamous Mario. What a great guy! He wants to make his customers happy and FAST!!!! I ended up having Mario put a tune in my mini with the SPS the very same day! I was also able to sell Mario my JB+ for credit towards my tune. As far as service is concerned he is top notch! Now lets get into the tune, I have been running the second map for about a week now and it is the best! I’m calling my car the Mini Beast now. The tune has given me power all over the place. I know that spinnin aint winnin but its nice to be able to blow the tires off every now and then. Its as if the car woke up. This is what I was looking for all along. I an still in shock at the power increase that I saw. I cant wait to try the third map. I am going to use up the pump gas that’s in my tank and then get some VP M109 race gas and run map 3. When I make the switch to map 3 I will update this post.

Old 04-14-2015, 04:26 PM
MarioKart
Vendor
Originally Posted by randalltheone
I would like to share my experience with the Mini Community. I recently did some business with Mario Palza and couldn’t say enough good things about him and the service he provides. I am new to the forums and the Mini world. I am currently driving a 2013 Cooper S After test driving the Cooper S I had to have it. I drove the car for 3 months and wasn’t quite satisfied. I felt that it was time to start modifying. My first modification was an Alta Cold Air Intake. I love the sound that it makes but as far as making more power… well it didn’t. My next modification was the JB+. The JB+ was a great upgrade at the time. (Over time I feel like the car was correcting itself) Next was a downpipe . This upgrade was the best one so far. After putting on the downpipe my check engine light came on…and that how I meet Mario. I was looking for a tuner to help me turn off the check engine light. I found many of them that said they were able to help me with this problem however all that they were able to do is turn off the light (which means that the light wont come on for the other 35 functions or so) This is where Mario comes in. I contacted him through manic mini, and he responded within an hour. He was the first tuner to have tons of answers. He suggested to put in a tune with the SPS that enables me to change maps at anytime even when driving. The conversation was getting technical so he suggested that I call him. Long story short he suggested that he would come by my shop to read my ecu and tell me where to go from there. Three hours later I had the pleasure to meet the infamous Mario. What a great guy! He wants to make his customers happy and FAST!!!! I ended up having Mario put a tune in my mini with the SPS the very same day! I was also able to sell Mario my JB+ for credit towards my tune. As far as service is concerned he is top notch! Now lets get into the tune, I have been running the second map for about a week now and it is the best! I’m calling my car the Mini Beast now. The tune has given me power all over the place. I know that spinnin aint winnin but its nice to be able to blow the tires off every now and then. Its as if the car woke up. This is what I was looking for all along. I an still in shock at the power increase that I saw. I cant wait to try the third map. I am going to use up the pump gas that’s in my tank and then get some VP M109 race gas and run map 3. When I make the switch to map 3 I will update this post.
Randy, great meeting you last week, I'm sure your neighbors will soon hate you, just like mine hate me . I will stop by your shop tomorrow afternoon, listen for me. Buy a can of MS109 for me too, and I will pay you back. It's more addicting than meth (methanol). mQubed Motorsport, Manic Tuning Dealer

Attached Thumbnails Offical MarioKart Review Thread.-image-2790221929.jpg  
2013 GP2 #295, 270whp/310wtq, KO4 47mm Turbo, 18" NM Wheels, Alta intake, Manic Stage III+, HFS-3 Meth, 30% E85 Blend, Forged IC, Alta Hot Pipe, P&P/Ceramic Exhaust Manifold, m3 Extreme Ceramic DP, Vibrant mid res, 4" Double walled Tips, WMW/KW V3 CO, Alta Rear CA, CREE Fogs, Black out F/R Rings and Gas Cap, M7 CF Front Splitter, and No Stickers. MORE TO COME!! Previous 04Triple Black 17% Alta, MM Air/H2O, CAI, OBX Header, FBT Head, Shrick Cam, 234whp
Old 04-16-2015, 01:27 AM
mcc21
1st Gear
I rarely write reviews for people on forums, as nobody really 'wow' me before since its a simple 'buy/sell' transaction like anything else.

BUT MarioKart, impressed me with my experience that many other vendors/tuners before couldnt. I was first contacted by Mario because I wanted a JB+ (I posted on buy/sell section). Mario is able to get many units of JB+ I am assuming because many of his customers trade them in? I am not sure, and don't really care.

But this is what 'wow' me most as a customer. Unlike anybody else who would try to sell me their 'main' product for more profits, Mario instead asked me 'why I wanted the JB+?" I answer due to my demographic constraint (Canada) and the fact this car is my daily driver every single day (I work 6 days a week), getting a Manic Tune is not achievable at this point. So instead of insulting me or being negative about the JB+, he spent countless messages back and forth answering my concerns about the JB+. I am new to this modding game, and he instructed me how to do it and what are the procedures and expectations of the product (I am scared to install it wrong and void my warranty)

Anyways JB+ been shipped, and I hope to receive it this weekend.

I am still on the fence regarding his downpipe as I am still unsure about the noise level etc, but once again he is answering every question I have about it, even though I might not even purchase one.

Old 04-17-2015, 02:55 PM
daoust
2nd Gear
Originally Posted by dez
As many others have said here, Mario is great. Very quick to respond to any of my numerous questions and always willing to help and offer advise in any way that he can.

I have had a few different tunes on my MINI (AP can tune, AP Dyno tune, DNA Battletune). The Manic tune is by far the best.

The AP was great, but I wanted more, got a Dyno tune, that just never was right, the DNA tune was good but to conservative for me.

With the Manic tune wow, tons of torque and smooth apparent power! Pulls strong all the way to the top and I love that it also lowered engine temps!

I also got one of Mario's ceramic DP and the extra flow over my previous Akrapovic is really bringing my MINI to life.

Now I just need to sell my collection of MINI parts so I can upgrade the turbo and go to Stage 3!

If any one is on the fence... jump off and go MANIC!!!
Why you don t ask battletune dna for a less conservative tune. I have a battle tune and I know he can change the tune to what I want.

Old 04-17-2015, 03:09 PM
dez
4th Gear
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by daoust
Why you don t ask battletune dna for a less conservative tune. I have a battle tune and I know he can change the tune to what I want.
I liked that Mario was local for me and I could go and talk to him face to face.

I also liked that the MANIC tune lowers engine temps. I always hated looking at my coolant temps of 226+

I tried to go to a "more aggressive" battle tune, but I was on a Stage 3 tune and it wasn't really giving me what I wanted.

The battle tune is good, but I wanted something more. The MANIC Stage 2+ tune returns more low end torque and I still have room to go with adding some more bolt ons.

And like I and many others said Mario is great and easy to deal with, so I switched.

Nothing against the battle tune just wasn't for me.

Old 04-17-2015, 05:28 PM
daoust
2nd Gear
Ok , thank you for your reply!

Old 04-18-2015, 12:54 PM
ridinDirty
4th Gear
daoust- he said DNA was to conservative for him, he doesn't want a less conservative tune.

dez- have you checked into selling your DNA, I'm sure the tune can't go with it due to it being mapped to your car's vin number but maybe the hand held ? I'm not sure if other tuners can "re-flash it" and use it or how it all that works.
I'm going to go manic here shortly and have not ran this down yet..

Mario, maybe you can chime in and tell us if the hand held tuner is a paper weight or not?

Old 04-18-2015, 01:25 PM
MarioKart
Vendor
Originally Posted by ridinDirty
daoust- he said DNA was to conservative for him, he doesn't want a less conservative tune. dez- have you checked into selling your DNA, I'm sure the tune can't go with it due to it being mapped to your car's vin number but maybe the hand held ? I'm not sure if other tuners can "re-flash it" and use it or how it all that works. I'm going to go manic here shortly and have not ran this down yet.. Mario, maybe you can chime in and tell us if the hand held tuner is a paper weight or not?
From what I know, the AccessPort can be sold to others cars, pretty easy, but the DNA is married to a specific ECU ID. It could be sold, but the person purchasing, would have to have the same ECU ID #. The problem is, 99.9% of Mini owners do know know their exact ECU ID #. It could be sold and work, but it would come down to luck.

mQubed Motorsport, Manic Tuning Dealer

Old 04-18-2015, 02:10 PM
daoust
2nd Gear
Originally Posted by ridinDirty
daoust- he said DNA was to conservative for him, he doesn't want a less conservative tune.
Thank you for your reply but Dez kindly reply to my question right after I ask him. For the conservative side, that is something that he can mode easily . I know he have offer a stage 4 to some customer so there was still room to upgrade. Don t try to compare manic stage 2 to dna stage 2 maybe manic stage 2 is like dna stage 3 and vise versa . He explain me that he have the oportunity that he can talk to Mario face to face , and that is enought for me to make me go with Mario at first if I was in his situation. Thank you ridinDirty

Old 04-18-2015, 02:14 PM
ridinDirty
4th Gear
I agree you can't compare.... all good

Old 04-20-2015, 05:20 PM
gilyee05
Neutral
Experience with Mario

Hello everyone,
Just wanted to write about my experience with Mario. I have a 2009 mini factory john cooper works and its my first Mini. Mario is very knowledgeable and answered all of my questions, he came to my work on a week day to check out my ecu, by the next week, he installed his downpipe, and stage 2 A tune on my cooper as well as my coilovers, I am very happy with his customer service, friendliness, professionalism, products and installs. I would recommend him to anyone.

Old 04-20-2015, 05:21 PM
gilyee05
Neutral
not to mention the power increase it gave my car and the smoothness of torque all the way to redline. I am very happy with the tune. I will be going back to him for purhase and install of future parts as well, plus he gave me a ride in his cooper and holy cow it was scary fast

Old 04-23-2015, 11:32 AM
ayk07
4th Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i will receive my ecu back from Mario on Friday, very fast service, talked me throughout the whole tune process. cant wait to drive it.

Old 04-24-2015, 09:40 AM
MarioKart
Vendor
Originally Posted by ayk07
i will receive my ecu back from Mario on Friday, very fast service, talked me throughout the whole tune process. cant wait to drive it.
Ayk, today is the day!!! UPS shows your ECU in your town. Have fun and let me know how is feels.
Thank you again for trusting me with your car
Mario

Old 06-11-2015, 06:02 AM
MiniCoopOH
1st Gear
Manic Stage 2 + Love it!

Just wanted to put a post up about how helpful Mario has been with me and getting the Manic stage 2 + tune. He let me trade my JB + for the SPS switch since the value on them is the same. I've played around with MAP A, B, and C. They are all huge power increases compared to having the JB + previously. I also paid a little extra for the spitting flames out the exhaust which I think is awesome and was totally worth it. I'm glad I chose to go to Mario after researching around at ways to tune. I will definitely go back to Mario when I'm ready for the stage 3 tune.

Thanks for all the help!

-Dylan

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Drivetrain Offical MarioKart Review Thread.