MINI Cooper MINI Cooper specs

Go Back   North American Motoring > 1st Generation MINIs > Modifications > Drivetrain (Cooper S)
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Welcome to North American Motoring !
Welcome to North American Motoring,

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

» Latest Main Topics
Advertisement

Old 05-22-2013, 09:05 PM
1st Gear

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Gallery
Mynes V2 Header?

I want to buy the Mynes V2 Header, but I do not know how to contact them or if it can be purchased online. If anyone can direct me to them it is appreciated.
Old 05-23-2013, 02:01 PM
Neutral

Gallery
I also want to buy the mynes v2 header to match my ported head but had no luck so far. last i heard was that they were made in batches of 5-10 tho.
Old 05-23-2013, 03:38 PM
6th Gear

Gallery
You can contact them through their forum, google search Mynes Performance and it'll come up, if I remember correctly there was also someone else looking for one, may be enough people to run a new batch.
'05 JCW Cabrio, Pure Silver, Drag DR11 Gun Metal Grey wheels, H Sport Springs, Koni Yellows, H Sport 25mm Rear Sway bar, Ireland Engine Bushings, TSW Solid Motor Mount, DT/BPV, RMW Head, Match Ported Intake Manifold, TPR / ACG, Sprintex S/C w/ 60mm Pulley, Custom Zex 2 stage NOS system, Mynes V2 Header, GPIC, JCW exhaust, 550cc Injectors, Mynes Tune & Byteronik F/A software, 7200 redline (And a Huge Thanks to Chad for a lot of the original work.)
Old 05-23-2013, 05:56 PM
5th Gear

Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Gallery
This is the website but its not open to the public. You might try to get Mike from Mynes thru this forum or PM me and I will get you a email for him.
http://mynesperformance.forumotion.com/

2004 MCS JCW, 15% pulley, JCW 380cc injectors, ATI damper, Dinan CAI, MSD ignition & wires, Mynes V2 header, M7 STB, TSW rear control arms, H-sport front and rear sway bars, H-sport lowering springs, Powerflex bushes all around, modified Forge intercooler, R56 MCS front brake caliper upgrade.
Old 05-23-2013, 06:04 PM
5th Gear

Gallery
I asked Mike a few days ago about his V2 header. There just isn't enough interest at this time to produce them. I'm not sure of the number he needs, but you can ask him on his forum. http://mynesperformance.forumotion.com/
Old 05-23-2013, 07:11 PM
6th Gear

Gallery
Get the RMW street header
2006 CR/B MCS JCW, RMW (street) Cam and RMW Street Header, JCW / Stock Springs, Koni FSD, H&R 19mm rear anti-sway bar, IE Fixed camber plates, H-Sport rear camber links, Michelin Pilot Super Sports, Red interior, Chrome, HK, RMW Tune, 223 WHP / 200 WTQ
Old 05-23-2013, 10:16 PM
1st Gear

Gallery
Go for the rmw header. Best decision I made
Old 05-23-2013, 11:58 PM
6th Gear

Gallery
I've used them both, they both perform exceptionally well. I prefer the tone of the V2 w/ my JCW exhaust, but the real reason I chose the V2 is design, the flex basket on my "shorty" broke apart & it's just easier to replace donuts as apposed to pulling the header itself.

Here's a write up I did if anyone is intetested:
http://www.northamericanmotoring.com...ght=rmw+header

Which ever you chose, make sure you also upgrade at least your upper motor mount to help limit movement.
'05 JCW Cabrio, Pure Silver, Drag DR11 Gun Metal Grey wheels, H Sport Springs, Koni Yellows, H Sport 25mm Rear Sway bar, Ireland Engine Bushings, TSW Solid Motor Mount, DT/BPV, RMW Head, Match Ported Intake Manifold, TPR / ACG, Sprintex S/C w/ 60mm Pulley, Custom Zex 2 stage NOS system, Mynes V2 Header, GPIC, JCW exhaust, 550cc Injectors, Mynes Tune & Byteronik F/A software, 7200 redline (And a Huge Thanks to Chad for a lot of the original work.)
Old 05-24-2013, 05:45 PM
5th Gear

Gallery
I have nothing against the RMW Header, but I have heard one to many issues about cracks early on. I'll stick to my Flashpoint Header (not bad at all) until a V2 comes along.
Old 11-19-2013, 11:44 AM
Vendor

Gallery
We have been tasked to sell 5 units of the Mynes V2 header... PM me if you're still interested in getting one.

Estimate ship date is Dec 10, 2013...

A: V2 Race header with Test Pipe (and all mounting hardware)= $775.00
B: CAT-Pipe Kit (to fab your OEM CAT to work with the V2) = $75
C: Spare Hardware kit (Donut gasket + 2 Sprint bolts) = $40

Old 11-19-2013, 05:04 PM
5th Gear

Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Gallery
Do it !! you will not be disappointed

2004 MCS JCW, 15% pulley, JCW 380cc injectors, ATI damper, Dinan CAI, MSD ignition & wires, Mynes V2 header, M7 STB, TSW rear control arms, H-sport front and rear sway bars, H-sport lowering springs, Powerflex bushes all around, modified Forge intercooler, R56 MCS front brake caliper upgrade.
Old 11-21-2013, 05:22 PM
4th Gear

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Gallery
+1 to that...love mine. Wish I had it on my Cabrio.
05 JCW Cabrio,Thumper TPR1, Mega Mini cam, 15%, 550's, Bytetronik FA, Ported intake/exhaust, MSD, Madness Water/Air, Header & CAI, DT bypass, ARP,JCW cat back, Defi Heads Up & Gauges, B&M ss, Quaife LSD, CravenSpeed, Sprint Booster, Megan CO's, OMP, 22mm swaybar, Powerflex, Willwoods, Hank/Mynes tuned
Old 11-21-2013, 05:22 PM