MINI Cooper MINI Cooper specs

Go Back   North American Motoring > 1st Generation MINIs > Modifications > Drivetrain (Cooper S)
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Welcome to North American Motoring !
Welcome to North American Motoring,

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

» Latest Main Topics
Advertisement

Old 04-18-2010, 02:11 AM
4th Gear

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Gallery
Schrick vs RMW Race Camshaft

Which of the the 2 is a better cam to get ? Can someone also provde me with the specifications of the rmw race cam?
Old 04-18-2010, 04:32 AM
4th Gear

Gallery
Get RMW street cam. RMW race cam will idle around 1050 to 1100 rpms
It's not made for the street.
Old 04-18-2010, 07:54 AM
6th Gear

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Gallery
Really depends on what you're using it for....
Old 04-18-2010, 08:02 AM
6th Gear

Gallery
Give Jan a call at RMW, he'll be happy to answer all your questions! 949-456-9590

'06 SB/SB MCS, H-sport Comp RSB, JCW SB, Swift Springs, Bilstein Sports, TSW control arms, Powergrid, Vorshlag Camber Plates, Powerflex, Goodridge, JCW Brake Kit, ADO8/RPF1, 15% Craven Pulley, JCW CAI, K&N, PNI, VIP engine damper, Milltek, Nuvi, Helix Short Shifter, MOMO, RMW fluid damper, GP IC, RMW 450 injtrs, RMW Cam, RMW Header, Jan Tune...
Old 04-18-2010, 08:08 AM
Banned

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Gallery
Schrick can be used on a basically stock car. I had one on my 03 JCW with a header, 2% and a tune. I have the RMW race on my present car with a lot more toys. I'd go with the RMW street if you don't have a head, header and exhaust.
Old 04-18-2010, 08:08 AM