Country Roads MINIs Club supporting MINI owners and enthusiasts of West Virginia.

No June drive

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2013, 06:57 AM
wvmtnbiker
3rd Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
No June drive

Please note that due to the upcoming Blue Ridge Parkway Tour drive, there will no scheduled drive in June. The BRPT is a four day event beginning June 13-16th. There is still time to join us I believe and you can check out the Tar Heels Mini Club for details.

It was great fun yesterday driving into Thomas, WV and enjoying all the festivities there. Three cars were in line going through all those twisties.

There will be a July drive and I'll get that posted early June.

We really would like to see our club grow. I see more and more Minis all the time and if you are reading this, come be a part and also spread the word. Our core group consists of four couples, so we need/want to see more Mini owners be a part of the fun and friendship.

Old 05-27-2013, 03:39 PM
eagle65
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Glad to hear that you guys had a good time. I considered meeting you @ The Purple Fiddle, since I live in Pocahontas Co., but decided to go to the Vandalia Gathering, as usual. Should have met you. Vandalia was a huge disappointment this year. Maybe we can make the July run.

We're doing TGICR4, so we'll be motoring to Maine in June.

Old 05-27-2013, 07:46 PM
wvmtnbiker
3rd Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Wish you were there

Originally Posted by eagle65
Glad to hear that you guys had a good time. I considered meeting you @ The Purple Fiddle, since I live in Pocahontas Co., but decided to go to the Vandalia Gathering, as usual. Should have met you. Vandalia was a huge disappointment this year. Maybe we can make the July run.

We're doing TGICR4, so we'll be motoring to Maine in June.
Well we certainly would have loves to have you join us. Not sure where our July drive will take us, but please do join us bc it's always a good time. Be safe in your travels to Maine and enjoy. Post some pics for us to see!
Motor On!