Classic Mini Talk Interested in the Classic Mini? Discuss the Classic and its variants here!

Minitec Mtb2-awd subframes

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2016, 05:55 PM
miniac78
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Minitec Mtb2-awd subframes

I recently purchased a MTb2 and awd subframes kit from minitec for a customer. Unfortunately his mini was stolen the day before it was to make its journey to the shop. In seeing if he comes up with another body .I'm just putting feelers out there to see if there's anyone that would be interested in purchasing them. Preferably as a pair. The crates have been opened but the parts are otherwise new. Anyone who knows mini knows the minitec system. Looking at them they're definitely the fastest track to a Vtec mini. Feel free to pm me with any questions. Thanks

Old 11-16-2016, 01:06 PM
Mini Mania
Banned
Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Mini Mania

Originally Posted by miniac78
I recently purchased a MTb2 and awd subframes kit from minitec for a customer. Unfortunately his mini was stolen the day before it was to make its journey to the shop. In seeing if he comes up with another body .I'm just putting feelers out there to see if there's anyone that would be interested in purchasing them. Preferably as a pair. The crates have been opened but the parts are otherwise new. Anyone who knows mini knows the minitec system. Looking at them they're definitely the fastest track to a Vtec mini. Feel free to pm me with any questions. Thanks
Definitely try listing on our Classic website! Let us know how it works out.

Drive Hard. Drive Safe. Keep Grinning.

Old 12-02-2016, 02:35 PM
FreddieB
1st Gear
I would be interested

Old 12-18-2016, 02:24 PM
nynone4
2nd Gear
I may be interested as well after FreddieB depending on price. Feel free to PM or email me at shepherdsfold(at)comcast(dot)net if you'd prefer not to post the price publicly.

Thanks!