MINI Cooper MINI Cooper specs

Go Back   North American Motoring > Club and Regional Forums > United States :: Midwest > Chicago MINI Motoring Club
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Welcome to North American Motoring !
Welcome to North American Motoring,

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

» Latest Main Topics
Advertisement

Old 05-02-2012, 11:46 PM
2nd Gear

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Gallery
Introducing Myself...

Hi! My name is Justin and I am the new owner of a 2012 Cooper S Hardtop
Click the image to open in full size.

More details about the car can be found here.

Anyways, I live north of the city, I am a college student in Tennessee during the school year, and I'm looking to get as involved in the MINI community here as I can! I'd like to start autocrossing eventually with the SCCA, but we'll see. Are there regular MINI meets in Chicagoland?

P.S. I'll probably be at Supercar Saturday this weekend, any of y'all gonna be there?

-Justin
Old 05-03-2012, 05:03 PM
3rd Gear

Send a message via AIM to Carmichael
Gallery
Garage
Hey. That car looks like my cousin's 2011, lol. Except he got the chromeline package ... Good to see another active Chicagoan. I live on the south side, though.

Supercar Saturdays will be in the Promenade at Bolingbrook, right? My parents live 10 minutes away from there, so I'll probably drop by sometime. I'll keep a lookout for you. Although the MINI's currently out of commission ... Methinks I'm going to have to pilfer my dad's '02 Z3M for the morning!
'01 Suzuki GSX-R 750 - "Reimu"|'73 BMW 3.0 CS - "Franziska"
| http://motor-otaku.blogspot.com/ |
Old 05-03-2012, 09:13 PM
2nd Gear

Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmichael View Post
Hey. That car looks like my cousin's 2011, lol. Except he got the chromeline package ... Good to see another active Chicagoan. I live on the south side, though.

Supercar Saturdays will be in the Promenade at Bolingbrook, right? My parents live 10 minutes away from there, so I'll probably drop by sometime. I'll keep a lookout for you. Although the MINI's currently out of commission ... Methinks I'm going to have to pilfer my dad's '02 Z3M for the morning!
Yep, this weekend it's in Bolingbrook. Next month it'll be in Bannockburn. Z3M sounds like a good idea...tell him you're going to "wash it"
Old 05-04-2012, 06:34 AM
1st Gear

Gallery
My wife and I will be there in the GP. Hope to see you there!

Old 05-04-2012, 10:06 AM
2nd Gear

Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GP0601 View Post
My wife and I will be there in the GP. Hope to see you there!
Sweet. The GP is awesome, but the E39 M5 is my favorite car of all time
Old 05-04-2012, 10:23 AM
1st Gear

Gallery
Hmmmm maybe we'll bring both? I know there are several other E39 M5's planning to attend.

Old 05-04-2012, 09:45 PM
2nd Gear

Gallery
Will be there also, though not till around 10, can drive some decent roads after if interested. Cell# 7084319138 (Pete) anyone interested text me .
Old 05-05-2012, 05:38 PM
2nd Gear

Gallery
Here is my car and another one that backed in behind me:

And GP0601's stunning GP:

Pete, I didn't see you there..guess I just missed you. And there are good roads that far west? I might have gone but I live about 1hr 15mins northeast. If anybody wants to drive Sheridan Road sometime, let me know...
Old 05-05-2012, 07:12 PM
2nd Gear

Gallery
I got there late, lots of cars left already. There a a couple ok roads, Bluff RD is close to here and has some nice curves
Old 05-05-2012, 07:12 PM