1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Chili Red R56 added to the club!

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2014, 05:48 AM
g denes
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New Chili Red R56 added to the club!

Hey guys- My wife and I just bought a Mini and we already have the craze. She has been driving a gray Honda Accord for the past several years, and I couldn't stand walking into a parking lot and not being able to pick her car out of all the other Hondas and Nissans. This car is for the misses to daily drive. I have a built-for-track MK4 GTI that I daily and autocross. I fully expect to get her autoXing in her MINI as soon as I can find a good deal on a set of track wheels for it. The thing handles better than any other car I have ever driven!

The car: 2010 Cooper S, 6 speed. A hair under 50k miles. We test drove probably a dozen before becoming picky in wanting a Chili Red Cooper S with the white top, white mirror covers and the premium package.

I definitely plan to add the full set of bolt-ons to it.
I've already replaced the intercooler muffler and have added a K&N intake. Next up will be the downpipe.

It looks like you guys have a very well-built forum here- I'm excited to finally be part of the club!

Thanks, Gabe

Attached Thumbnails New Chili Red R56 added to the club!-img_6759.jpg   New Chili Red R56 added to the club!-img_6752.jpg   New Chili Red R56 added to the club!-img_6741.jpg  

Last edited by g denes; 07-22-2014 at 05:55 AM.
Old 07-22-2014, 06:25 AM
ECSTuning
Platinum Sponsor
Received 1,966 Likes on 1,766 Posts
Congrats on the New MINI. And nice pics. Welcome to the forum.

MINI Guru/ MINI Owner Since 2004 | NEW Lifetime Part Replacement | Local Pickup
Milltek | Genuine MINI | Forge Motorsport | NM Engineering | ECS Performance | M7 Speed
Customer Service Hours: 8am-8pm EST|Sales Team Hours: 8am-11pm | SAT 10am-7pm 800.924.5172
Old 07-22-2014, 11:31 AM
DRoc7822
5th Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Welcome to the club! I have the Chili Red as well. Any plans for it?

Old 07-22-2014, 01:53 PM
g denes
Neutral
Originally Posted by DRoc7822
Welcome to the club! I have the Chili Red as well. Any plans for it?
Definitely going step-by-step, but next thing will be the downpipe or 2nd cat delete. Any opinions on the one offered by OBX?

Old 07-31-2014, 05:09 AM
Jansanana
Neutral
Originally Posted by g denes
Hey guys- My wife and I just bought a Mini and we already have the craze. She has been driving a gray Honda Accord for the past several years, and I couldn't stand walking into a parking lot and not being able to pick her car out of all the other Hondas and Nissans. This car is for the misses to daily drive. I have a built-for-track MK4 GTI that I daily and autocross. I fully expect to get her autoXing in her MINI as soon as I can find a good deal on a set of track wheels for it. The thing handles better than any other car I have ever driven!

The car: 2010 Cooper S, 6 speed. A hair under 50k miles. We test drove probably a dozen before becoming picky in wanting a Chili Red Cooper S with the white top, white mirror covers and the premium package.

I definitely plan to add the full set of bolt-ons to it.
I've already replaced the intercooler muffler and have added a K&N intake. Next up will be the downpipe.

It looks like you guys have a very well-built forum here- I'm excited to finally be part of the club!

Thanks, Gabe
Congrats to all "three" of you! We just got a 2008 Chilli Red Cooper S last week so know how you feel. You have to give a Mini a name, ours is called 'Ruby' did you name yours yet! I can't keep off the internet looking for cool accessories for her!
Congrats and may you have many happy miles together